ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘱
1:05 𝘱.𝘮
𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 8, 2020
𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴
𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥

I stepped over him heading in the kitchen opening the cabinets

I stepped over him heading in the kitchen opening the cabinets. "Aye Pimp"

"Yeah shorty -

"Can you order me some wings?"

"Bet from where?"

"It don't matter - Buffalo Wild wings"

"Ight". I closed the cabinet leaning on the counter. "He must be the only name you know shorty?" MJ asked.

"No, he just nice to me". They all looked at him. "On everything he ain't like that bruh I swear - I just don't be bully her like y'all do bruh" Pimp explained. It's true, he the nicest it of all of them.

Pop walked in looking around, then made eye contact with me. "Bring yo ass here". I fast walked around the island...this bring back some yesterday good memories. "Stop playing with me -

"Aye cuz you want some fries to?" Pimp asked. "Yeah-get me a large" I responded. Banging on the door was heard like the fuck wrong with people the days.

𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘱
1:06 𝘱.𝘮
𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 8, 2020
𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴
𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳

Who the hell? I pulled my gun out opening the door seeing Kayla

Who the hell? I pulled my gun out opening the door seeing Kayla. She smhacked the spit up outta my mouth like shit. "The FUCK is wrong with you?!" she asked, stepping up to me. I heard ruffling in the background looking back seeing them holding Diamond back. "Hit him again bitch I want yo ass to -

She smhacked my ass again, I grabbed her hand backing her outside pushing her back.

"Why you do it?!" she cried, with a crack in her voice. "Do what shorty?!" I asked.

"Try and kill him!". She looked at me with watery eyes breathing hard.

"Ian try to kill him Kayla -

"You fucking lying - !

"I didn't, why would I still be stuck up in that nigga?! What he did up in the past I'm ova that shit - check the niggas that was hanging with him - !

"I did and they wasn't even there - !

"You believing them niggas?! Him and his niggas opps - ! yo bitch ass believing that shit?!"

"You the only one I know that hated him - !

"And look how long ago that was...you think I'd kill that nigga knowing he got a fucking daughter to go back to?...Same one you tried to frame that was mine?". She wiped ha eyes looking up at me with anger in ha eyes.

"Fuck you -

"When baby girl?". She walked off back to her car, I saw a fast ass lil figure come from behind the house jumping on Kayla - oh it's just Diamond short ass.

"Bitch!". She said bitch so hard bruh. They came following pulling ha up off Kayla as I ran over backing Kayla up. "I'll fucking pull yo weave out again bitch try me!".

"Hoe who the fuck you think you talking to the fuck - ?!

"Yo broke ran through ass!". I grabbed Kayla mugging ha to her car. "And you get the fuck back!" she yelled, mugging me back. I took a deep breath rubbing my face. "You stupid as fuck if you think he love you bruh. He the type to get you pregnant and force you into a abortion". I looked at this like I just know hell she didn't. "Rest in peace to Montae's unborn older brother huh?". Almost had a reflex and smhacked ha ass.