chapter 3

Phil's POV:
I was walking to the portal room looking at my feet when I looked up up to see this glow coming from the portal room. I went inside of the room to see that the Rainbow Quest portal was glowing. I ran back to the main room. Herobrine and Entity 303 were sleeping on the couch so I teleported to herobrine's brother: Netherbrine. "Netherbrine!" My yell echoed through the castle. Netherbrine teleported in front of me. "What?! Is something wrong?!" He said worried. "No but one of the portals are glowing!" I replied "what?" He said, surprised. "Which one?!" He asked me. "The Rainbow Quest one!" I answered. He looked shocked. "We need to go NOW." He said while grabbing my hand. I teleported us back to the portal room. "It's time..." He said while staring at the glowng portal. "Time for what?" I asked him. "For the youngest member of this family to go through that portal." He answered my question. "What isn't that... Sabre or Lily?!" I said out loud. "Yes but since Lily is to young (She's 5) Sabre will have to take her place and when one of these portals glow again it is her turn." He replied. "You stay here, I will go get Sabre." He said walking out of the room. "But he's sleeping." I said. "I guess my brother or entity 303 will have to wake him up." "But they're asleep too." I said. "Why is everyone asleep!?" He said/yelled. "They just got done fighting." I replied. "Let's just go wake them up." He said in an annoyed tone. "Alright but don't blame me for getting your butt beat." I replied. He rolled his eyes at me. We walked through the halls of the castle. We made it to the main room. "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!" Netherbrine yelled. They bot jumped up eyes wide open. "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" herobrine yelled at nertherbrine. "It's time." Netherbrine said. "Oh." Entity and herobrine said at the same time. They got up and we were walking to Sabre's room. "But he hasn't unlocked his powers yet. He can't unlock them in a different world!" He won't need able to protect himself!" Herobrine began to worry. "It's fine babe he will be fine." Entity 303 said trying to calm him down. Finally he calmed down. We went into Sabre's room, He was still asleep on his bed. Herobrine woke up Sabre. "Hey Sabre sweetie wake up." Sabre's eyes fluttered open. His eyes were beautiful. This was the first time I have seen them. His right eye was a light but not too light and dull green eye and his left eye was a light gray. "How are you feeling?" Netherbrine asked Sabre "I'm feeling better." Sabre replied "follow us." Netherbrine said. "Okay!" Replied Sabre. Sabre jumped out of bed and followed us. We walked down to the portal room and walked up to the Rainbow Quest portal and stopped in front of it. "Are you ready Sabre?"
---------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Wolfena out UwU
Words: 517