Strange Men.

Aurora took a deep breathe and nodded at her parents. The room became silent for a moment, as Aurora took her time to take in everything. "May i please start to pack for the orphanage, if that's okay?" She asked, stumbling. The family nodded and pointed away. Aurora knew they wouldn't miss her, and Aurora wouldn't miss them either.

The only thing Aurora packed was her t-shirt that was torn in the stomach, and the skirt she had since she first moved in. They 19 pounds she had been saving up for, for 5 years was the only other thing in the suitcase that was needed, and of coarse the only photo of her and her mother.

Her mother passed when she was 6 from breast cancer and had been greatly missed ever since. Every night Aurora would look to the sky and try communicate with her mother, knowing she was in a better place.

"HURRY! AURORA! YOU HAVE TO CATCH  THE TRAIN!" Her parents shouted downstairs. Aurora didn't argue back, she just got on with it and kept her head high,
with Luna in her arms.

After receiving a map to where the nearby train-station was, Aurora stroked Luna and stepped out to fresh air. freedom was finally here; no rules, no shouting no unkind words. Just Luna and Aurora.

The walk to the station wasn't very long, but very busy. A lot of people were walking out today, and it got very busy in the train station. and old man smoked his pipe, looking at Aurora as she entered the station. "Oi, kiddo! you know where your goin'?" the man said, Inquiring Aurora. "Well im just hopping on a train in platform 7."
The man offered to help, but Aurora politely declined the offer. She only had one thing on her mind.

Getting to the orphanage.

-*thank you for reading this far!*-