• Chapter eighteen •

• Yoongi's PoV •

"Make sure she leaves." I said to one of my men. He nodded and followed after Moon. The thing that pissed me off was that I still didn't know what she was here for. What was her plan? I let out a sigh and looked up at the hall my Princess had just walked down moments ago. I told the guards to leave as I walked down it. This was the only wing I had protected with most of my men. I didn't want to risk anything. Especially when it came to her.

When I reached her door I was about to open it when one of the guards stopped me. I raised my brow at him. "Ma'am wishes no one to bother her." He said causing me to let go of the door handle. "Is that right?" I said in a low tone. "Since when do you take orders from others?" I asked looking at him. He was around the same height as me. "My apologies Boss, but I take orders from her too." He replied. "I am her safety guard so I should obey." He continued.

I clenched my fists. A feeling of jealousy grew in me. I suddenly grabbed him by the collar and shoved him against the wall.

"If she asked you to fuck her would you?" I growled. I couldn't help it. I felt so angry.

"Let go of him!"

I turned around to see her tiny figure standing there half asleep at the door frame. She was still in the same outfit but her hair was a little messy. Her eyes were a little red as a sign of the sleep she was in.

When I didn't let go she stepped closer and grabbed my arm. I knew she wasn't strong enough so I automatically let go of him. I watched as he fixed his suit from the corner of my eye.

"Are you okay?" She asked quietly.

I was about to reply when I saw she was looking at him. Anger filled me as my jaw tightened. "Why do you have to be so rough? It's his job to do that! You were the one who gave it to him!" She exclaimed, now looking at me. I stared down at her as she stared up at me.

Oh, I'll show her rough.

My eyes flickered down to her lips. She probably noticed as she instantly looked away.

"I'm sorry, Hyeon. It was my fault." She mumbled.

I hated the affection she had for him. It's mine. Before she could walk back into her room, I grabbed her by the arm. I looked up at him when I saw him take a step towards her. I raised a brow at him as if he was challenging me. He suddenly cleared his throat and stepped back.

I tightened my grip on her arm and began pulling her away from her room.
~

• Sae-Mi's PoV•

My brows furrowed as I looked up at him. "Let go! You're hurting me!" I exclaimed but he didn't listen. My feet dragged across the floor as he kept pulling me in the opposite direction. "Yoongi!" I called out when he ignored me. I suddenly gathered all my strength and yanked my arm out of his. His body jerked back a bit as the force caused me to stumble back. My eyes widened as I realised what I had just done.

I could feel his cold stare on my head. The only thing I wanted to do right now was run.

"I..w..why are you so mad?" I mumbled. I slowly looked up at him. I was surprised when I saw his eyes soften. "Is it because of Hyeon?" I asked. "Or Moon?"

I watched the emotion in his eyes immediately change. His jaw tightened as he stepped closer to me. "Everything about her infuriates me." He growled. He grabbed my jaw and tilted my head up. I let out a small whimper when he dug his fingers into my cheeks.

"Then when I look at you..." He began.

"You what?" I whispered. With the hand he used to hold my face he pushed me back against the wall. I flinched as I felt the coldness of the marble through my shirt.