Baking (Nicky)

Y'all are 14 in this!

Warning: ⚠️fluff⚠️

Y/n's POV
Today I was at my boyfriends and best friends house, well my boyfriend is Nicky we have been dating for 3 months and we love each other so much! And my best friends who are Nicky's siblings, named Dawn, Ricky and Dicky we knew each other since the kindergarten.

I laid with Nicky in his bed and we were cuddling. "Hey Nicky?" I said "yes babe?" He replied "I'm hungryyyyy!" I said with puppy dog eyes "well what do you wanna eat darling?" He asked "can we bake a cake?" I asked "sure! Let's go downstairs!" He said while take my hand and we went downstairs in the kitchen. "What kind of cake do you wanna bake, babe?" Nicky asked me "hmm chocolate cake?" I said "oh yeah sounds good!" He said and got the things to make the cake. Nicky filled then the mixed things in the Cake Tin and pulled it in the oven, while I sat on the table and watch him. He then went to me and stand in front of me.

Nicky's POV
I looked in y/n's beautiful y/e/c eyes and put one hand on her hips and the other at her cheek, she smiled and then I kissed her beautiful soft lips and she kissed me back and we both smiled. I then slowly pull away from the kiss and I said "I love you y/n" "I love you too Nicky" she replied and kissed me again.

Y/n's POV
After few minutes the cake were ready. Nicky put the cake out and put it on the table. He then took a knife and cut a piece in the cake and let me try the cake, I bit off a piece and so did he. "Omg it tastes so good!" I said "Yeah! Well I guees I'm good in baking" he said proud "hell yeah you can bake better than me!" I said giggling. Suddenly we heard the front door open and Nicky's siblings came. "GUYS WE'RE BACK!" Dawn yelled "omg you guys baked a cake!" Dicky said and grabbed a piece and eat it "omg it tastes so good!" Dicky said "oh yeah Nicky made it!" I said and smiled at Nicky "hey let me try too!" Ricky said and grabbed a piece too and eat it "oh yeah Dicky, it tastes really good!" Ricky said "uhm well guys you can eat the cake me and y/n will go in my room!" Nicky said and took my hand and we went upstairs "BUT GUYS DON'T HAVE TO MUCH FUN!" Dawn yelled after us. We went in Nicky's room and laid in his bed to cuddle again. "Babe do you wanna watch some Netflix?" Nicky asked me "nahh I'm tired babe" I said in a tired voice "okay then let's go to sleep" he said and covered us with a blanket and gave me a kiss. I laid on his chest and felt asleep and shortly after he did too.

A/n: Well it's kinda short I guess but I hope you like it! and thanks for reading! maybe you could vote? Love y'all and btw ahh thank you so much for 1tsd reads and 32 votes!