𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Harry is the first to get the letter, but the last to make an appearance.

The letter shows up in the mail on the first Monday of April, It had been raining since early March and Harry was quite tired of it. That day he had decided to go out and fetch the mail, too annoyed to stay cooped up in his house for much longer.

He trudged through the mud and towards the front gate, one hand holding steadily to his hood, the other to the end of his coat. The mailman, a tall brunette by the name of Arthur Billow, was still in his driveway, sorting through the mail while trying his best to hold his umbrella up with his chin.

"What do I have today Arthur?" Harry called out, a smile on his face as he watched the man look up then fumble with his umbrella.

He held back a laugh and once he was close enough, reached out to take the umbrella from under the man's chin and hold it over him.

"Uh thank you, Mr. Potter," Arthur said, glancing up at him then back down at the letters in his hand that he had been shuffling around, "A letter and the usual paper."

The taller man handed over the mail with a smile then placed the rest back into his carrier bag. "You have a good day," Harry said, handing back over the umbrella and waved him goodbye with a smile.

The rain around him began to lessen into a drizzle as he walked back towards his home. Harry's lived in London since he graduated from Hogwarts, buying a cottage in the muggle world and getting a job at the local law firm as an assistant while he went to uni. He liked his life the way it is now, he had put so much of his past behind him and was finally happy... that was until the familiar smell of Lavender wafted his way.

Harry froze, looking around his yard as he began to panic.

Nothing.

Nothing is in his yard or even around him for that matter just the rain and the... the mail.

He looked down at the two objects in his hand, one is the newspaper, on the front page is something about a new bakery opening up in town, then the next is a letter that makes his brain stop for a moment, then go into overdrive. The front of the cream color envelope reads;

Addressed to Harry Potter

From, the one and only, Luna Lovegood

Did you miss me?

"Fuck."