𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

yujun cursed under her breath as she walked close to the brick walls of large city buildings, clutching the cold metal in her hands

yujun cursed under her breath as she walked close to the brick walls of large city buildings, clutching the cold metal in her hands. she had split from jiung, the boy having pointed out that they were being followed.

she knew who was following them, yet no idea why they were following her. they were mafias, yujun and jiumg were only mere criminals. they resided in the same level of dangerous, yes. but mafias never bothered to go after the criminals unless they were working with enemy mafia.

the girl stopped to check her surroundings, pulling out her phone to read jiungs text that said he had jacked a car and got onto the freeway.

"couldn't have fucking picked me up? asshole." yujun muttered, pulling her hoodie over her body and letting it fall onto the ground. "yujun!" the girl froze up to the sound of the deep voice she knew all too well.

she didn't dare look back, afraid that if she did she'd realize that she wasn't hearing things. "yujun what are you doing here!?" she turned around quickly, moving fast to cover the boys mouth.

"unless you have a death wish, i'd instruct you to shut the fuck up." she whisper yelled, glaring at the younger boy. he looked at her with confused eyes, removing her hand from his mouth. "how did you find me?" she muttered, looking over the boys shoulder frantically to check if anyone was there.

"i had some help from bae yunwong." jisung admitted, catching her hand as she scoffed and tried to walk away quickly. "and i'm coming with you to wherever you're going." he insisted, stubborn look upon his face.

"you know jisung you really don't understand the concepts of being a criminal . sometimes it can get really serious i don't need you being a part of this. now go home before you get hurt again." the girl whispered harshly, glaring at jisung who opted to standing next to her on the brick wall.

it didn't shock him that she was around this dangerous area at this time of night but what did shock him was that she was holding a gun. sure he knew she was some kind of criminal, but not one to have a weapon like that.

"y-yujun. why do you have a g-gun?" his eyes widened at the realization. the girl huffed, pushing her hair out of her face and into a ponytail. "that's a stupid question." she said curtly, looking around the corner to make sure no one was there before sprinting to the next building with a fast jisung behind her.

"dammit park just go home." yujun hissed nudging the boys ribcage. "no. not until i know you're safe." he said stubbornly. "well lover boy i'll be fine."

famous last words as one would put it. because right as the girl went to look around the corner again there he was in all his glory with a black object pointed right to her chest.

"well well well. look boys i found our little racer princess." he chuckled darkly, walking forward while yujun walked backwards with a scowl.

she gazed at jisung for a millisecond before placimg her gaze back on the man. jisung had hid himself in the shadows, frozen, but still managed to make worried eye contact with the girl.

"there's one rule you should stick by." she turned her head to the side, the crack of it resonating in the quiet street. her hands had been hid behind her head along with the gun she had held. she gave jisung one last glance before narrowing her eyes on the three men inching towards her.

"don't ever call me princess." that was the last thing said before the girl lifted her foot, and ramming her shoe into his gut, forcing him backwards into the two men behind them.

jisung then went to hide behind her as she aimed her gun.

"hey let's talk about this-" the man was cut off, yujun wasting no time to shoot his leg. the shot rang along with a loud scream of pain sounded through the silent air. "buy me dinner first." she tilted her head at the man before spiting close to him, turning on her heal and grabbing jisungs wrist to run further into the ally way.

"wow just wow." jisung breathrd, mouth ajar as they walked quickly. the girl answered with nothing but a straight face until she heard a noise. instinctively, she turned back to face the men and her eyes widened.

it was as if her body moved for her as she held her gun back out. two loud pops rang through the alley along with one groan of pain and the sound of a lifeless body hitting the ground.