suprise

You're in your room bored and you suddenly get a text from Aiden. It reads "get dressed right tf now i'm coming to pick your 🐮 self up in twenty minutes".
You quickly get up and put on a somewhat fancy outfit since he normally calls you a donkey when you don't.

After 20 minutes, you run down the stairs and see Aiden pull into the driveway. He presses down on the horn until his ears hurt and you felt the urge to fly into the ceiling fan.

You run down to the car anyway and get in. He looks at you and says hey 🐷. You then 👋 his 🥜.  He pulls out of the driveway and starts driving away as you question where he's taking you. He opens his big mouth and says "shut the f 🆙 and close your 👄".

You then reply with "But then i can't give you 🛣 👤. He says "oh shiii you're right". You then lean down and pretend like you're about to and right when he says "i've been waiting 13 years for this", you quickly put the car in reverse.

He starts yelling "I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW YOUVE BEEN PLANNING THIS YOU GOBLIN". You are hysterically laughing as you watch him be an idiot and forget that he can put the car in drive.

You arrive at a street where there is a huge amount of traffic and he starts screaming "YOU 🐀 FIX THIS RIGHT NOW". You say and do nothing and then decide to open the sunroof.

You stand up and sit on the roof of the car with your feet kicking Aiden in the mouth. You start yelling at the top of your lungs "BACK TF UPPPPP RIGHT NOW GET OUT OF THE ROAD OR ILL GO FLYING ONTO YOUR WINDSHIELD".

Every driver starts to have a panic attack (screaming, jumping up and down on their seats, hysterically crying, and hitting their steering wheels, the whole 9️⃣) all because they don't want to see you on their car.

They all start driving off the road onto the other side, ramming into the forest on the side of the road at full speed, and putting the car in reverse while going 💯 mph. You could see the panic in all of their faces.

At this point Aiden pulls the car around and starts driving back wards as fast as the car can go".

After a short drive back to your house since the surprise was ruined, you have one thing to say to him. You say "babe i need to tell you one thing". He rolls his eyes and says "what now", you say "I miss Elka 👩‍🦲".