Prologue

Karl's POV

It was snowing outside, and I was so excited. I had never seen snow before since I had just moved into a new house. Where I lived before, it didn't snow.

I asked my mom if I could go outside and play. She looked outside then to me and smiled.

"Of course, baby. Go get dressed warm, and stay in where I can see you." She said softly. In that moment, I was over come with joy.

I ran to my room and changed into a long sleeved shirt, jeans, boots, and a thick coat. Just as I was leaving to play, I yell bye to my mom. She yells back to stay safe.
I run across to the street and sit down on the hill just before the drop off. Below me I see three boys. One with blonde hair tied back into a tiny ponytail, a slightly shorter one with short brown hair, and a third, who seems to be a bit taller than me, with shoulder length black hair.

I looked away from them and began poking holes in the snow, and making snowballs. I almost completely forgot about them untill the ravenette walked up to me.

"What as you doing here all by yourself?" He asked.

"I don't know. Just playing I guess." I replied not really knowing what to say. He looked at the snowballs I was making and smiled.

"How bout you come play with us? We could have a snowball fight?" He pointed at the snowballs. I looked down then back at him and smiled.

"Ok! I'm Karl." I say getting up.

"Sapnap!" He replied. Sapnap turned and ushered the other two boys he was with over to us.

"This is Clay and George." He gestured to the two, the blond being Clay, and the brunette, George.

I smiled and intdused myself to them. They smiled back a said hi. Sapnap beamed and picked up a snow ball. He threw it at Clay laughed as the taller regained his bearings.

"Snowball fight?" Sapnap said as his laughs faded out. Clay smirked before picking up and snowball and throwing one right back at Sapnap. With that, the battle began.

Half an hour or so later, George was called in for dinner. Then clay. That left just me and Sapnap.

We sat down in the snow and talked for a bit. Not anything really important, but we got to know each other. What felt like seconds was soon ended my mother calling me in.

We said our goodbyes and I told him to knock on my door anytime. He smiled and nodded.

"See you tomorrow Karl!" He yelled as I went inside.

"Bye!" I yelled back just before I shut the door. I took off my coat and set it in my room before coming out and seeing my mom in the kitchen finishing up dinner.

That's when I heard a soft beeping sound. It gradually got much, much louder. I headed my mom's distant voice telling he to wake up. And suddenly, I wasn't 5 anymore. I was 16, in my room.

I groaned as I looked over to my alarm clock.

7 am.

First day of junior year.

Awesome...

___________________________

539 words. Not to bad for a first time. I hope y'all enjoyed this. I'll post the first chapter asap!

Love you all! Bye!

~Dead