rainy night

you're living in an apartment in downtown new york. It's been one of those days you hate, like the type of days where nothing is going your way. 

At the end of the day, you walk in the doors to your apartment mad and tired. you look up for taking your shoes off to see the outline of a white kitty   in the window down the hall. after putting away you coat and setting you work bag down you walk over to your white kitty and began to pet her, a smile comes upon your face. the kitty looks up to you and meows happy that you're home.

after saying hi to your cat, you prossed to take a nice hot shower. One hour passes and you realize it's time to get out, picking up the towel and wiping down your stimmy skin, you feel relived and take a long deep breath. opening the door to your apartment you get a gust of cold air balancing your body temperature out. walking over to the Pajamas you lade out earlier and slipping them on, you walk out of your room and turn you tv on. 

walking into the kitchen and pulling out the tea kettle, you turn on the sink water pours out into the pot, you set the pot on the stove and start up your stove to heat the water. Opening the cabinet you put you tea set down and began to sift through you tea bags, smelling the ones that aren't labeled you chose  a tea called "sleepy time". grabbing your favorite mug from the other cabinet you set the tea bag in the mug, you power a smig of honey into you mug and you look at the golden color of the thick liquid in your cup mezmorized you.  the sound on whistling filled your ears, you whip around picking up the kettle and pour the steaming water into your cup the smell of chamomile filling you with happiness. 

something fluffy rubs up against your leg, you look down to see you kitten pretty much asking for pets, you pick up your tea and sit down on your couch and you cat jumps up and rests her head on your thigh as you pet her. 

you began to hear a soft tap on the widow it rain  and the gelent of the street lights of new york shown in the rain it was calming and beautiful it was everything you wanted.

thanks for read hope this makes you feel better

-Honey