The new one.

I walked inside the trashy club full of both desperated men and women, nobody noticing me.

While I was getting ready for tonight's performance, the tall and mysterious manager entered the bathroom, with a even taller blonde guy next to him.

- Hey Mike.

- Hey Nate.

- So this is Luke, he will be working with us now, but he needs to learn the rules and details of our shows. If you don't mind...

I examinate "Luke" while finishing zipping my pants. He was handsome and muscular, so he wouldn't have a lot of trouble here. However, he had to be more confident if he wanted to earn a propper amount of money.

But I guess some people think shy is cute...

Just not this kind of people.

As soon as Nate left, I began to explain our norms to the new one, who looked a lot more younger than me but was actually just one year less.

-Okay that's all you need to know. I think you'll be fine here.

-Thanks.. um will I have to dance for boys too?

-Yeah... there isn't a problem with that, is there?

-No sir. -he firmly said, more likely to convince himself.

-Good. And please call me Michael.

He smiled at me, his tiny dimples showing. This kid is very attractive, he shouldn't be asking for advice.

-THREE MINUTES GUYS -Nate shouted entering the dressing room and leaving just as fast.

-Nervous Lukey boy? -I joked. He just giggled and be both headed to the small stage.

Being a begginer in the stage is hard. Firstly because nobody knows you, so you feel you must prove the expectators you are just as good as the other dancers. And secondly because many people find this job a bit embarrasing, and that doesn't help you with your self esteem.

But Luke seemed different to the other "freshmen". Most of them claimed to be tough and the second they stepped into the wodden floor and had the lights on them, they completely froze. But with Luke it was different.

He looked shy and closed when he was sorrounded by common people, but up there, he enjoyed everyone's attention and losed himself to the music.

I wished I was like him. I wished I enjoyed my job. But I only did this for the money.

The truth was, my mother was really sick, and her medicine is all but cheep. So I at a very young age started looking for any job that would take me. After a while, the stripper club found me and saved me. I promised myself that as soon as I got enough money I would quit and look for a better job. But that moment never came.

-Mike, it's the star's turn! Cmon!! -Nate whispered-shouted at me. Here we go again.