Levi x marleyan reader

Y/n's pov

(A/n :This time is where 5 years before they could capture Levi and got recruited in survey corps)

I'm a pure marleyan warrior , I became a marleyan warrior because of my parents, they said that I should bring glory in our name and they also gave me choices before 'marry or be a warrior' of course I chose to be a warrior , I rather die than marry a bastard.

Now I'm one of the highest and strongest warrior and my task is to go to the paradis Island and gather information. Did they really think that I'll gather information for them , well sorry not sorry I'll just betray them and help the people in paradis, since we already planned everything , I know they're not really bad people like what they said but I think the Marleyans are. I could still remember what happened in the past , I have a friend who's an eldian, I know it's against to be friends with an eldian but I really don't know why, the boy is kind and not a monster as they said after becoming friends with him over 7 years they found out about it then they turned him and his whole family into titans. I'm still blaming myself for what happened, maybe if I didn't make friends with him, maybe he and his family would still be alive.

After remembering those memories I went to the warrior eldians unit to just visit someone , I walked into a place where the researcher which is Ksaver and the boy zeke, I saw them playing catch again as always. "Oi it's already my departure you know" I said and they stopped playing and looked at me "Y/n!" The blonde boy shouted "Eyy Zeke" I said while smiling at him, I crouch down at his level and put a hand on his shoulder "hey when you go to Paradis and became a warrior don't kill me okay" I said and smiled but he frowned "there's a very very low chance of me inheriting one of the titans" he said sadly, ah this poor boy "You will trust me and I believe in you, right Mr Ksaver" I said and give a nod to Mr.Ksaver "I'll be going now okay?Be a good boy Zeke alright" I said and smiled again at the kid and now he smiled back "bye Y/n, and be safe, I promise I won't kill you if I ever inherited any titan" he said joyfully and I waved them both good bye.

[time skip]

Now I'm inside their walls and I just registered in their soldiers thing, after I graduate in their training I'm going to join the survey corps and meet the man named Erwin Smith.

After three years I finally graduated from their training and I graduated as the top one of the batch. When I joined the survey corps I went straight head to Erwin Smith

I knocked on his door and I heard a come in so I entered . "I heard you want to talk to me so badly, why is that ?" he asked, not looking at me. "I wanna help you eldians" I said plainly and he looked at me confused "I know all the secrets , about the titans, the sea and what's beyond it" I said "what do you mean" he asked finally looking at me, I sigh "do you know how your walls made?" I asked him "no" he answered "well it's made out of colossal titans" I smiled sarcastically at him and his eyes widen "ohh and do you know how titans are made" I excitedly said "they're made of humans, the marleyan injected fluid in them and they turned into mindless titans" I informed him "how did you know all of these things?" he asked "I'm a marleyan, but don't worry I'm a good one that's why I'm helping you" I told him "and why are you helping us?" he asked "that's none of your business anymore commander, don't worry I don't have any bad intention" I said while raising my hands in the air "okay so what do we need to do?" he asked "first you have to gather strong soldiers" I paused and look down at his soldiers "cause they're probably gonna die in just one snap of a hand" I said and he sigh "also make me a corporal captain, I'll form my own squad" I said "fine" he simply said and I left his office.

Two years later I have Hange and mike in my squad, just the both of them because no one can reach my standards yet , so I decided to look in the criminals is the underground, 'I bet they have tragic or sad back stories that makes them strong' I thought , my eyes suddenly stop on someone through the pages "Levi Ackerman" I read his name, why does his last name seems so familiar, after a few minutes I finally remembered , I read a book before of Eldians, they said that Ackermans are powerful human beings and they're like the protectors of the royal family. I then get excited . I went to Erwin's office immediately " Erwin!!!" I shouted excitedly "yes? And why are you shouting?" he asked "well you see..." I said and showed him the book where the guy is "Levi Ackerman?".