Chapter One: Welcome To the Family

Third pov:

Third pov:

It was a dark start night as the Rider clan was killed by none other than the demon king himself Muzan kibutsuji as he see them as a threat to his plan well it was true but it wasn't really the clan it was one of the child there was the one who will be a threat to his plan Muzan didn't knew that one had escape but the woman was about to die but the woman still tried her best to protect the child that she was holding the child keep on crying it was something a child like this child was suppose to hear even though she was still a month year old the was scared the child kept on crying on it's mother's arms.

"please don't cry." the woman with light purple hair tried to calm the child she was holding despite the pain she was in she keep on a gentle and loving smile for the child that she knew she won't be able to look after her while she was growing up but she want's her to have a normal life "gomene okasan won't be with you much longer." the woman said with a sad smile on her face as the last energy she once had was now gone with her lying on the tree and was still trying to stay awake.

Not after away from them was two girls one was wearing a beautiful butterfly haori with two butterfly hair clip on both side of her hair along with teh other girl who has the same butterfly hair clip they were in the same forest that the mother and child was it was quite until they heard a baby crying not far from them out of curiosity they both went there once they were at the destination there they saw a beautiful woman with long light purple hair she was covered in her own blood.

They were shock at the site that they had come to see for themselves the woman looked up as she felt there gazes on her the elder woman gave them a sweet and gentle smile even though with all the wounds that she had she still manege to smile at them "p-p-please take care of her for me."  was the words that the woman spoke to them as she knew she was running out of time.

"please take care of Akasuki for me." the woman asked the two girls a favor since she knew she won't be able to look after the said child it was her last wish since she knew she will die her time is now up she was going to die anytime soon the two girl nodded there head as the woman reach her arms out for them to take the baby.

"thank you." that was the last thing that the woman said with a gentle smile on her face as she took her last breath the two girl looked at the baby that one of them were holding the baby started to stop crying a clap her hand when she laid her gaez on the two but there was something covering the girls forehead the two smiled at the baby.

The two sister started to bury the woman's dead body as they started going back to there base it was now the start of the story of Akasuki with her family the two look at the baby with a smile on there faces its like the baby can bring joy and peace by just looking at her.

(time skip)

Once they had finally arrived at the base the baby was still sleeping a peaceful look was now on the face of the crying child earlier that had been handed to them by the beautiful woman they had meet even though they didn't knew her name they were still thinking about that woman they are now at the butterfly state as the rest of the helpers were looking at the baby mostly Sanemi he was looking at the baby that Kanae was holding "ara~ara Sanemi-kun do you want to hold her?" Kanae asked the white headed male "tch." was the only reply that the male gave to the beautiful woman but he was now holding the baby.

The baby started to clap her hands in full joy the male may not have noticed the smile on his face but two butterflies did this child was able to make the grumpy looking male smile it was a pure smile that someone would give their siblings a loving and caring smile "ara~ara is that a smile I see?" Shinobu asked with a smile on her face truth to be told the two of them were enjoying the veiw that they had gotten "s-shut up." Sanemi said while looking at the other side with a light red on his face the child was still happy at the attention Sanemi was giving her.

Shinobu and Kanae find it cute that there baby sister was found with Sanemi it was a sight to see after all the woman that gave them the baby put there trust on them to take care of her daughter and gave her a normal life that her mother can't do so they will try there best to keep the girl's innocence and gave her a happy and normal childhood even though they are demon slayers it won't stop them by doing so it was something that they want the child to have.

Since the war between the demon's and human's had been going on for along time you won't be sure what will happen in the future you won't be sure if you will life to see the next sunlight or be eaten or be the one who will eat your once own kind and family be the saviors or be the one to cause the war it was a choice between two survive or die fall into the temptation or resist it.

Look for more power or stay to what you are, this were there journey starts with the new member of the Kocho family maybe just maybe she will be one of the key to bring the peace that they had been looking for to end this war and blood shade.... She goes by the name " Akasuki Margaret Kocho." that is her name and she will be one of the people to help them reach there goals after all Muzan himself killed her own clan just to make sure Noone will be a threat to his plan....

Seven deadly secrets

Akasuki mother's name is Sakura Rider

Sanemi thinks that Akasuki is really cute...

Muzan is scared of the power that was coming from one of the Rider clan that's why he killed them all

Next time on the Seven deadly secrets

Years Had Past and meeting

Hey gyus this is my new story I hope that you guys will like it, this is my first time making an three anime crossover in a story so I'm really nervous and I don't know how I'm going to pull it off but I hope you guys will like it...

Stay healthy and keep safe bye guys love you all