Afton gets railed by a literal ball

The day shift at the pizzeria was boring, William Afton, the day guard, was doing his job as usual. Today he decided not to lead any children into the back room with his SpringBonnie suit and murder them. And so it was a rather peaceful day. His shift soon ended much to his enjoyment and he went on to experiment with his springlock suit to avoid any... tragedies. Just as he was sneaking into the room in which he commits his many crimes, he hears a sound. He initially brushes it off as just one of the now possessed animatronics lurking looking for their murderer to pass judgement upon him. And so he walked off.

While he was tinkering with the suit he heard laughter which he thought was one of the animatronics, that was until he heard a soft "Puhuhu~" this intrigued him. Could it be a child? Maybe one of the dead kids had somehow come back to life?... no. That was insane. Nevertheless, he went to see what was going on. Leaving the locked storage room in which he conducted many experiments he walked into the hallway, careful as to not alert the nightguard by triggering the cameras. He went to the main stage and saw that everything was in order as well as Foxy still being in Pirate's Cove. Now that he had seen that everything was normal he felt more at ease and returned to the storage unit.

As he was getting closer to his chamber, the sound of that strange laughter got louder and louder. William simply convinced himself that it was just his mind playing tricks on him. As soon as he reached the abandoned storage room he shut the door, only to turn around and see an... interesting creature.

"Puhuhu~ so that's where you were! It got so fucking boring just staring at the suit and tools... no matter! It's clear you enjoy feeling despair!" The monochromatic creature spoke, alarming William. The creature looked like a bear?... sort of. It was a bear but in the form of a ball. It's left side was black and it's right side white. It's eyes were mesmerizing, one red in the shape of some sort of blade on the left, while the right eye was a normal black eye you'd see in any animal plush toy. Albeit simple, Afton found himself getting intrigued by the unusual creature. "I know I'm good looking but staring is kinda rude... Anyway! I am Mooonokuma!" The bear now known as Monokuma introduced, leaving Afton at a loss for words. *How? What? Who?* were the questions passing through his mind. He didn't recognize Monokuma, he originally thought it was just an animatronic he hadn't seen, but Monokuma was way too advanced for any if the machines in this era...

"I am William Afton, a security guard here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. May I know who you are being controlled by and what you are doing in here?" William asked, intrigued. The monochromatic bear looked offended at the question "Controlled?! My system is so complex that even NASA has yet to figure out how I work! Don't you dare reduce me down to some robot created for entertaining children!" Monokuma hissed and leaped at William. Monokuma was a lot bigger than he seemed by looking at him from across the room, which was quite large seeing as it was a storage unit.

William inspected the seemingly AI bear, wanting to inspect it and see how it was made and programmed as it could help him if anything were to happen to him in the future... William quickly flipped their positions and pinned the spherical bear to his work table. Monokuma blushed slightly at the action. "Puhuhu~" he chuckled, gaining an unphased "What" from the murderer above him. Monokuma being stronger and bigger seeing as though he was made of metal, switched their positions again, making him pin William down.

Startled, the security guard started squirming under the bear's strong hold. "Now now... naughty boys need a punishment, hm? So be a good boy and maybe I'll be more gentle~" Monokuma said in a low tone while moving both Afton's wrists into one paw, pinning them above his head. The security guard is unsettled, yet slightly aroused by the situation, he's ashamed but can't help but feel curious about what's to come...

Monokuma notices and puts his paw onto William's growing erection, stroking it slightly. This causes the guard to wince slightly at the bear's touch. "Puhuhu~ excited are we?~ Maybe I'll be a bit rougher then..." the bear slurs in a husky voice, causing William's dick to harden and poke through his pants. Ashamed, William turns away in a pathetic attempt to hide his face. Monokuma however, unbuckles his belt and pulls his pants down, freeing his hardened dick. Slowly, he begins tracing his sort of fingers around the tip, teasing the guard. Eventually he brings his paw to his... mouth? and licks the precum from Williams dick. And forcefully crashes his lips onto William's, causing him to gasp allowing Monokuma to shove his tongue into his mouth, forcing William to taste himself. "M-mphf!" Afton moaned into the bear's mouth, to which Monokuma started palming the security guard.

William was slowly giving into the bear and allowing him to do what he pleased with him. Moaning as the bear teased him. Unknowingly to Afton, Monokuma had also gotten hard.

The next thing William knew was that he had been flipped over and Monokuma's dick was shoved into his ass. William screamed at the sudden intrusion while Monokuma just chuckled at how tight his hole was. Without giving time to adjust, Monokuma started thrusting in and out of the guards ass, grunting slightly as he did so. William on the other hand, was crying out slightly from the initial pain of Monokuma's metal dick thrusting into him. After a couple of minutes William has adjusted and soon started moaning out of pleasure from the feeling. While yes, he was ashamed he couldn't help but enjoy it.

Without knowing it, William had already came, white cum shooting out of his somehow still hard erection. "M-Monokuma ple- AH!" He started only to be cut off by a sharp, hard thrust from Monokuma "Pets don't talk, now shut up." The bear grunted while smacking Afton's ass to shut him up, however, Afton, being the kinky piece of shit he is only got more aroused by this much to Monokuma's displeasure. In any case, he didn't mind too much, instead he went faster so that he himself could cum.

Soon enough Monokuma filled Afton's hole with his seed and pulled out. William was relieved thinking it was over. It wasn't. Monokuma somehow managed to get hard again, grabbing William's hair he pulled the guard's head and shoved it down onto his erection. Afton, instantly understanding what he was supposed to do, started sucking the bear off. The only noises to be heard were the Build-A-Bear reject's grunts and the sounds of the security guard sucking said bear's dick.

This went on for a while until he grew tired of the slow pace and started face-fucking William. William, who niw hand tears in his eyes from the face-fucking could only pray that Monokuma would finish soon so that he could take a break, however, Monokuma seemed to have insane stamina and wasn't planning on stopping any time soon. Muffled cries escaped William in a sort of plea for Monokuma to stop. The bear seemingly obliged and came in his mouth. "Swallow." He grunted, William instantly obeyed and swallowed the warm salty liquid. Monokuma let go of Afton, seemingly done with him.

"Now, now..." the bear started "you didn't really think that was the end hm? The despair on your face is incredible! Although it could be better!..." he finished and tied William to the table and grabs a knife, slowly tracing his crotch area. "NO! STOP YOU DAMN BEAR!" He screamed, to which Monokuma only laughed in response, and with one quick motion sliced Afton's dick clean off, earning a blood curling scream.

The look of despair on his face was truly incredible! However it soon died as Afton passed out, making him completely useless to the round bear. "How pathetic..." Monokuma muttered while watching the pitiful sight before him.

Monokuma sighed, and stuffed William into the springlock suit. He knew enough about them to know that moisture would cause the springlocks to snap and instantly kill anyone inside the suit, and so he grabbed some water bottles and threw water onto the suit, face beaming with excitement for what was about to go down. As expected, the springlocks set off and all that could be heard were the screams of pure agony coming from Afton. "PUHUHU~ HOW UTTERLY DES-BEAR-FUL!" the bear beamed in delight. This went on for a while until the screaming stopped, indicating the security guard had died.

Proud of his work, Ball Monokuma left the facility and headed back to the Warriors of Hope's base, never to show up at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria again.