To Know The Truth

Hello Everyone! This story takes part in season 2 of Soy Luna and Bia too. It's an AU. This first chapter is based on the 50-51 episode of Soy Luna 2 and  40 episode of Bia 2. (To be honest I wrote the scenes with feelings and thoughts.) I hope you will like it!

.......

Pedro told her that somebody wanted to speak with her. It was strange. Everyone who knew her was at the party. She didn't expect someone to search for her. Now, she wasn't any of the finalists, but it didn't matter to her. Something opened her eyes that fame and glitter aren't everything. But who wanted to speak with her, if she was only one of the people who were enjoying the party?

She left the rink and went to the cafeteria where she met a woman.

"Hello," she said contemptuously because she recognized her. She was the woman who Sharon had banned from the mansion. What did she do here?

"Ámbar, do you recognize me?" she asked with a shy tone.

Ámbar re-examined her again like she didn't know who she was, and then she answered her question, "Unfortunately yes. Look, I don't know why you are here, but I don't want to know. If there's anything wrong, talk to Sharon." She didn't want to waste her time on this woman. She knew that this person has been following her for days, but Sharon warned her. She knew it was only a money-hungry woman.

She tried to leave her, but the woman grabbed her left arm.

Ámbar didn't know what this woman wanted from her. It was weird like someone has been stalking her for days and now the person stood in front of her. She wasn't scared because the woman didn't seem dangerous even if Sharon said she is.

"But I need to talk to you, not Sharon. You have to know the truth!" she huffed, and Ámbar stopped.

She looked in her eyes and responded a bit more loudly, "I don't care! Let me go!" She really didn't care. What truth is she talking about? Surely, it's a trick to get some money.

She almost left the woman when the older yelled at her, "Your name isn't Sol Benson."

Ámbar frozen, she didn't expect this. Many thoughts came into her mind at that moment. From where did this woman know she is Sol Benson? Only a few people knew it because it was a big secret in front of the media. But she said she wasn't Sol Benson. Did she hear it well? What did she want?

"What did you say?" she questioned and turned back.

"That your name isn't Sol Benson," she answered the same thing.

So, she heard well, she said that. But what does it mean? Her face showed her disappointment like she has never done before. Why came someone to tell her like this? From where did she know this?

"I am your mother," the woman told her, and Ámbar raised an eyebrow.

What? It can't be. Her mother is Lily Benson who died tragically in the Benson Fire like her father.

The woman smiled at her and tried to touch her, but she prevented it. How could anyone say such a thing? Why did she try to touch her? If she was saying that she was her mother, she wasn't allowed to touch her. What did she think?

"You're an idiot! How did it get your mind to tell me something like this?" she howled.

"This is the truth, you should believe me," she replied. Why should she believe?

"No, no, no," Ámbar repeated. "You're a liar!" she cooed. "My aunt warned me. She said you would search me with crazy things to get money, but I didn't believe you would do such a thing," she flooded the words.