Intro

ayup.

Lemme explain. See, when Midnight (our host) gets attached to characters they join our system. And a lot of those characters have trauma. And how our system works is "If your a fictive/factive of a character with trauma, you have that trauma." Its very... well everything not good pretty much.

So we made this book to help ppl cope! (Hence the name traumashots) This wont be particularly fluffy so if your looking for that I'd recommend not reading this right now.  

REMEMBER: WHILE THESE THINGS MAY NOT HAVE ACTUALLY HAPPENED, THEY DO EFFECT ACTUAL PEOPLE IN NOT-SO-NICE WAYS! THESE AREN'T JUST STORIES! TREAT THEM THAT WAY. DO NOT COMMENT ABOUT HOW GOOD THE STORY IS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. TREAT THESE TRAUMASHOTS LIKE THAT. TRAUMA. ACTUAL TRAUMA THAT EFFECTS REAL PEOPLE. NOT A STORY. ALRIGHT? 

on a similar note, these are also specifically the Voillohi![insert fictive here]. They will be different from cannon. So the trauma might be too. Just remember that, alright? This book, while it may be published, is more for us than anyone else. If you have critiques, suck it up and deal with it. This isn't for you. It's for us.

The only exception to that is if we messed up big time (example: forgot to put tw's at the beginning of the chapter) but other than that no advice for writing on this one. Got it? 

-Velvet