13. first day [18+]

"Believe it, I see it, I know that, you can feel it, No secrets worth keeping"

Ray's POV

Just like the boys said they habe been upstairs all morning... I just told the kids that they were sleeping and not to interrupt them...

Touya's POV

M/N inserts his member back into my hole and keeps on thrusting into me at full speed... "A-hnge~~! Fuck baby right there!!~" I moan and he keeps on abusing my prostate. "You like that don't ya?~ you like it when I ruin your body like this don't ya~?"

"Yes Daddy~~ I love it!! I love it so so muchh~~!!" I can just feel him smirk at the nickname...  I can feel myself getting closer and closer to my end... "Damn baby~ your so tight are you gonna cum just from this~?" 'just from this?! Just from this!! He's been fucking me for so fucking long!? Just this?!' I think I can't even talk at this point "damn look at you~ can't even talk~ toung out of your mouth, sliva down your chin, all flustered~ only if you could see this~" he says and then lookes around and his eyes lend on a full body mirror in my room. He smirks and pulls out of me and puts me Infront of the mirror then takes hold of my hips and starts to thrust into me. I can see exactly what he discribed, my tounge out of my mouth, sliva down my chin and all red... I can't see what he likes about it... I look, lowd... Then I feel myself about to cum "ahh~~ cumming~~" I moan and cum on the mirror and he cums in me after a few thrusts... "You hungry?"

"Yeah..."

"You know your mom made food so we won't buy any..."

"Nice, I love her food!" I smile at him and then he cleans me up and puts new clothes on me and himself. Then he takes me and he walks down so we could eat.

"Finally, who sleeps so much!" Natsu asks

"Uhh... We... We went to sleep really late yesterday..."

"Can you still not walk?" Fiyumi asks

"N-no not really but I'll be ok.. I just hurt my legs that's all..." I answer and then M/N takes me to the kitchen to eat, he puts me on the counter and pulls out the food and 2 plates.

Author note
This wasn't supposed to be 18+... But my young mind wanted sex so it will get sex~