03🍂

🍂𝐈 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝
𝐦𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐔𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬🍂
♥️______________________♥️

No one's pov:

19 Years old Jungkook Is sleeping peacefully on his The bed. Mr.jeon sat Beside him watching his beautiful son sleeping peacefully with a pouty lips

Angel,

Mr.Jeon Smiled Stroked his Soft Black locks. Koo q sqrimmed in his sleep

"Bun Time to wake up" Mr.Jeon Softly said

"Mmm Appa~" Jungkook whined.

Such a baby.

Yes he is a baby a cute fluff ball. He is beautiful both inside and outside

"Wake up baby" Mr.Jeon patted his Head lovingly.

Jungkook lazyly sat up checking the time, it's 6:30 , he Whined loudly and buried his head on Jeons Shoulder. His father chuckled at his cutness.

"Appa...Why so early" He Mubled

"Sorry baby but Mr and Mrs Kim is here and they can't wait to see you"

Hearing that Jungkook's eyes flopped open with a Smile On his Beautiful Face. Mr jeon Noticed it and Kissed His forehead with love. He love his son more that anything, He is a Good Husband, a good father for his son,

"Get Ready bun" Jeon sweetly said
"Okie" Jk cutely said Before running to bathroom

Mr&Mrs Kim is his another Mom and Dad. He Really love them so much.They loved jungkook like their own son. Showered him with love. For jungkook he is the most lucky person in the world, because he have a Lovely family. Jeon and Kim's are Best friends From their Childhood.

Time skip:

Jungkook Ran to downstairs, jumbing on stairs like a bunny. He saw his parents and mr&mrs Kim sitting on couch talking smiling.

Jungkook Searched again for a curtain boy but He couldn't find. He sadly pouted but soon vanished after they all called him with a sweet Smile.

"Eomma" Jungkook called loudly Ran to them

Ok Now The drama Begin,😌

Mrs.kim and Mrs.jeon Looked eachother and glared . The two ladies stood up from their seat and spread their Arms inviting the bunny. Their husbands Laughed at their silliness.

"Come here honey" Mrs Kim sweetly said

"No come to Eomma Bun" Mrs Jeon said .

Jungkook giggled cutely and yeah how they can't coo at the sight? They did.

"Sorry Eomma I can't choose one so come here" He said and Hugged both of the at same time. They Smiled And didn't forget to Kiss his cheeks.

"Kookie we will drop you at uni" Mr kim said with a smile.

"Okie appa. and Eomma appa pick me up at evening" Jungkook said His parents nodded and patted his head.

" don't forget about Today ok? Dinner at our home" Mrs Kim said in a fake warning tone. Hearing that jungkook excited. Excited to spend some time with his love.

After some chit chat ,And eating breakfast,

"Bye Eomma bye appa" Jk Happyly said kissing their cheeks.His parents Hugged him and kissed his forehead.