☺ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴡᴀꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ☺

NSFW: Dream claims he doesn't really care about NSFW, having told chat he read it with the Dream Team before and they've laughed, and he has made many jokes about it before. He has not stated that it makes him uncomfortable so for now it seems he is okay with it.

Shipping: Dream doesn't care for shipping, and has made many jokes using the most popular ship {Between him and his best friend George} even going as far as to reference a popular fanfiction about him and GeorgeNotFound "HeatWaves". 

Fanfics: As stated in the shipping and NSFW, Dream honestly doesn't care about fanfics, he even reads them on his own time. 

PFP's and edits: Dream states if he does a face reveal he wouldn't care if his fans use his face in edits or profile pictures as it doesn't bother him in any way. 

Selling art: He is okay with this as long as it isn't stolen art from another creator.

In general he is okay with mostly anything, and has a more laid back attitude around it as long as it doesn't affect others negatively. 

//Also yes I do know they are okay with DNF and all that but It is very, very clear that they are ONLY friends as of right now. So I will not be writing DNF unless it is strictly platonic, much like Tubbo and Tommy stories. Sorry my following DNF shippers :///