SoraShima

Crystal's A/N: Hey peeps! Yes this is a new book! These are basically all interconnected oneshots, meaning that they're all in the same universe and timeline, there's just no real story behind them. Though, some oneshots will be continuations of others. You'll know once you read them. This is a collab between my love, Nyankochii4 and I. Please show her love.

Anyways, that's it. If you have questions feel free to ask. Sorry am tired.

Ame's A/N: I attempt to be sadistic and fail miserably BUT HEY I'M TRYING

"Are you sure about this?" Soraru asks Shima for what might possibly be the twelfth million time that day.

Shima gives an annoyed sigh in response. "Yes, I'm sure! You've been asking all day! And I haven't changed my answer yet! If I do, I'll let you know!"

Time for the backstory of this all presented by Crystal. Shima and Soraru are a part of a club, specifically The Back Room Club. The BRC, the abbreviation of the club name, was in simple terms, a sex club. All the members were just horny teenagers who wanted to fuck. Though they rarely had sex with anyone outside of their club. Everyone in the club changed pairings, positions, everything. And the number one rule of the club was no relationships because no one wanted to deal with a jealous partner or be a homewrecker.

Soraru and Shima had sex sometimes, it wasn't extremely common, but wasn't rare either. And Soraru, much to Shima's dislike, was a very soft top to him. Did I mention that Shima disliked that?

Soraru was always so gentle with him, well, sort of. He was rough with Shima when he topped, but he wasn't into many kinks. The most that they do when Soraru tops is usually bondage.

But today, after so long of trying to convince the blue haired male, Shima finally persuaded him to do some more kinky stuff. And today, now that they're in one of the private rooms (the club had many private rooms since they basically got the whole basement of the school to themselves because of how many rich kids were in the club) they were going to be trying orgasm denial or overstimulation. Shima gave Soraru the choice to choose and Soraru hadn't told him which one he chose.

"I still don't understand why you want to try this out with me...but fine." Soraru sighs deeply, pushing Shima back on the bed so he was hovering over the younger male.

He hadn't told Shima what they were going to do...because he wanted to do a mix of both. If it was enough to get Shima to stop nagging him, Soraru would do just about anything honestly.

"Are you absolutely sure you want to do this with me and not Senra or Urata?" It made more sense to Soraru if Shima did that but maybe it was his self esteem thinking this more.

"For the billionth time; yes! I've done this and way worse with those two! But I'm tired of our sex being so boring! Especially when you're so good in bed!" Shima crosses his arms and pouts. "Besides, you're better at aftercare than them. Urata gets mad when I whine and Senra always panics so I have to do everything myself. You're always sweet and gentle with me afterwards. I just figured spicing up our sex life would be fun..." Shima mumbles out the rest, both wanting and not wanting Soraru to have heard him.

"If you don't want to do this, though. We don't have to. This is supposed to be enjoyable for the both of us, not just me." Shima reminds the blue eyed male. Knowing Soraru, he probably just wanted Shima to shut up and that's the only reason why he agreed.

"I never said I didn't want to. I was just shocked when you said you wanted to do this with me." Soraru reaches a hand out, folding strands of Shima's hair behind his ears. "I'm...interested to try this out. I hope I don't disappoint you." Shima had rather high expectation when it came to sex and Soraru was more relaxed and didn't care as long as both sides felt good.