SakaSen

Crystal A/N: Comments plz. I like responding ;-;

Nyankochii4 A/N: Rip Senra

——————

Senra swore he was going to kill Sakata the next time he saw the younger.

Why? Because that idiot and him had a little bet the day before...it was to see who could make the other melt first from a french kiss. Winner made the loser do whatever he wanted. For these two...it meant something humiliating.

Sakata was a bottom dammit! Why was he so good at kissing!? It was unfair!

To make himself feel better, Senra huffed and complained while entering school wearing his really short skirt Sakata forced him to wear to school. And...panties...bright golden panties. He was going to get laughed at by everyone! Or stared at by perverts...which he was actually used to but it felt weird!

Sakata bottomed a lot, not that he minded. Being one of the youngest members of the club and being cute, he got lots of special treatment for bottoming. Plus, it was nice to be on the receiving end of never ending affection.

That didn't stop the fact that he was a pervert and secretly wanted to see all his fellow club members in revealing outfits (he swore that one day he'd get one of them to wear one of the short Qipao dresses!). The first one off the bucket list was Senra wearing a schoolgirl outfit. He'll need to cross those names off the list when he gets home!

And Sakata made plans for later when he would definitely make Senra his bitch. This was all just a dream come true! Since him and Senra were in the same year, all he had to do was wait for the blonde to come to class. Especially since Sakata forced himself up super early so that he could wait for Senra!

The moment Senra got to his classroom door and opened it, his eyes looked for a certain pair of rubies and once they looked up at him, Senra flipped the younger off before sitting down as far away as he possibly could.

As long as he could make it through this day with no problems or seeing the others who would most certainly laugh at him, everything would be okay...

If Sakata could keep his distance too that would be even better.

Sakata pouted slightly at how far away Senra sat. But, no one else was in the class yet, so Sakata could happily move to sit next to his blonde beauty~ Hehe~

Sakata gathered his things and rushed over to the desk next to the one Senra sat at, dumping all his things on the desk. Now closer to the blonde, the redhead took his time to examine the blonde. He was wearing a short skirt and thigh-highs. And his legs weren't hairy so Sakata had to assume that Senra shaved his legs, which turned Sakata on more.

"You look really pretty, Princess~" Sakata compliments, reaching a hand out to touch the blonde's thigh.

Swatting Sakata's hand away before he could touch him, Senra scoffs and rolls his eyes. "I am not a princess and I do not look pretty. I look weird." Does anyone like him wearing an outfit like this? It might have been okay if Sakata wore it because he was cute and smaller...but it was stranger on Senra!

Sakata gets out of his seat to wrap his arms around Senra and kiss at the blonde's cheek. "No! You look super, duper cute! And pretty! I'm kind of jealous others get to see you like this. But then again, I guess I should show off our club so people get to see what they're missing out on!"

Sakata suddenly remembered that he gave Senra panties. Was Senra wearing them? Well there was only one way to check and it wasn't by lifting up the blonde's skirt. Because what if someone walked in and saw Senra's panties if he was wearing them! That was for Sakata's eyes and his eyes alone. So he does what any other sensible person would do and lets go of Senra to get on his knees and sticks his head up Senra's skirt. Surely if anyone were to walk in, they'd think nothing of it. Surely.