ch 234

At that time, Margot was in Calicia's mansion. In front of his room, the escorts that Violetta had left behind stood guarding the door. Looking through the book in the room, Margot moved his gaze out of the window. It was a strange day. For no reason there was something that sensitively touched the five senses. "Obviously you said I'd open my eyes after everything was over. What the hell does that mean?" "I don't know. I know the chief of course knows." While chewing Suleiman's words, Axion gradually felt his heart start beating rapidly. The beat rang up to my ear. I certainly didn't remember anything, but something was anxious. An unknown impatience seemed to squeeze her chest. Right Now... . I have to go to 'her' right now. Axion sat on the bed blankly, and unconsciously raised her abilities. "Captain! Where are you going?" Suleiman asked in amazement, but couldn't answer. Because Axion couldn't figure out what he was after. Wow! Just as Axion asked his soul to go, he moved along with a weakly connected sensation somewhere. Finding the person in the forgotten memories of who they are. Thus, it was the king's palace that Axion was headed for.

"Head of Parvenon! Come on!" "Are you really going to defiant the Bergett?" Christian attacked them, ignoring the shouts of the Bergett people. The people of Calicia scattered, including Terzo, or when they suddenly attacked with madness. The nobles he wrote were not in his care. In the first place, Christian was here now because of what he traded when he received the tears of Kalykia from Terzo. I felt it from the time of the hunt, but all the things Terzo Calicia asked for to Christian were vague things with no clear purpose. So Christian couldn't figure out exactly what Terzo wanted, but now that's not the case. It didn't matter because he wasn't very curious. Christian thought, as Terzo said, only roughly taking care of the people of Bergett and leaving. Whatever happened afterward, he didn't know. Christian's only interest these days was Hillise Inoarden. His obsession with her since Le Noc's death has grown stronger and stronger. So, Christians these days are like crazy people, and Hillis's talents are beautiful was almost obsessively chasing where it felt. Because of that, Christian's scam was a bit of a nuisance, but he didn't know that. At least once, he wanted to see her face. That way, it seemed like he could find the answer to where he should go in the future. So even now, he didn't have time to waste in a place like this. The number of people on the Bergett side is more. There were many, but there wasn't Axion Bergett, and there was no way he could win over Christians who ate Calicia's tears. Was it because he only pursued Hillis while not eating? Kwakwak! "Huh...!" I couldn't avoid the attack that flew off guard for a moment. It's hot as the side is torn off. Pain broke out. Kwa Aang! Christian finally exploded his abilities and wiped out all the rest and left. Whee Oh! "Huh! Chief...!" The place he moved to was the Parvenon field mansion. Butlers and employees were frightened when they saw Christian staggering. Patter! Blood overflowed from the torn side and wet the floor. "Doctor," Cristian said, covering the wound with his hand. "Get the doctor ...... right now." "Yes, yes! I will call the doctor right now!" Immediately after the butler left, the employees ran busy looking for tools to stop bleeding. Christian dragged his swaying body to the office. Until he went outside, the room where he had smashed everything and wrecked it was neatly organized. But as Christian started scouring the desk, the floor fell and became dirty again with broken objects. He finally grabbed a handful of the stimulant he had found and poured it into his mouth. After meeting Hillise in Montana and Le Nook's death, Christian suffered a terrible nightmare every time he slept at night. It was a dream in which the blood-soaked Hillise and Le Nok alternately appeared and resent him. So Christian started taking stimulants to avoid sleeping at night. He chewed on the pill raw and put his hand on his desk to support his relaxed body. Pot! Christian focused on his hands on his side because he couldn't stand until the doctor came. As the cold energy touched the affected area, he still began to stop the blood a little. "What? Chris was injured?" Then, from outside the door that opened, Gabriel's surprised voice dimly heard. "Wait a minute! Where are you going now... ." "Let this go! Chris!" "Just go to the room...." "If Les Noc is so, but Chris is wrong, how can I..." A whispering sound continued for a moment, and then a small footsteps running down the hall soon heard. Christian's eyes burned red, darkened for the loss of weight and inability to sleep. Gabriel Inoarden. When I heard her voice in the Parvenon, which had returned after a few days, the murderous intentions that had been asleep for a while were all bursting fiercely. Gabriel told me to keep it in the room because it was annoying, but it wasn't implemented properly. After all, I became more firmly thinking that it would be impossible to leave her as it is. If Christian was a sinner, Gabriel was also a sinner. The sin of taking my ship by stealing from Hillise without knowing the subject. So dare to go his way blocked by. So, as much as Christian is unhappy. No, more than that, Gabriel deserved to be unhappy. It can't be said that just being expelled from Inoarden and noticing and living more than before was enough punishment. In some way, it could have been called anger, but insanity was glistening in the eyes of Christians, who had already lost their temper. Christian pushed the desk he was on and flung again and walked across the door. The footsteps of Gabriel and his employees were close to the front. Pot! The blood, which had stopped for a while while moving, began to come out again, instilling a little stronger sense of sensibility. A cold air came out of the frozen skin. Rattle! "Wait a minute, young lady! Where are you going?" The sound of the employee drying Gabriel in desperation passed between a dull sensation. When Christian had just left the door, Gabriel also arrived at the destination at the same time. I struck me right from the front, and Christian raised this tomb in his bloody hand and... . Fuwook! At that very moment, something sharp broke into Christian's chest. His gaze spontaneously fell downward. A scissors that gave off a preconceived brilliance was held in Gabrielle's hand. It was prepared by the employee for the purpose of cutting hemostatic cloth and bandages, and until a while ago, the employee standing behind Gabriel was laid together on a tray. Tuk, Tuk... . A reddish liquid flowed from the silver polished cutlery. .. But why is this stuck in my body? 'Christian thought in a blank mind. Gabriel raised his head a little again and faced him with eyes without focus, as if he was possessed by something. The moment I get dizzy in front of my eyes donation was pushed in. Christian's body staggered greatly. "Kakya, Kyaah evil...!" belatedly screamed out of the mouths of the employees who were astonished. The sound spread faintly beyond the distant consciousness. Suddenly, a stupid laughter passed through my dry lips. Oh, since when did I become so fierce? Another hallucination was seen in both faint eyes. Christian closes his eyes as he sees Hillise and Le Nok glimmering in his field of view. Still, he wasn't the nightmare he always had, one of which was a little happy.

"Miss Violetta, this way!" Today, it seems that the number of people gathered in the king's palace was more than at other times. Violetta, along with the escorts, avoided the surrounding area. If you use this ability, you can get rid of the situation right away, but more and more mutants are entangled like a bee sticking to honey. "Don't kill as much as possible!" Violetta told me to kill the mutant only in unavoidable circumstances ordered. Some of them, as Terzo said, coveted this tomb and incited their anger, but there were innocents who, regardless of my will, ate the blood of Calicia and were changed. "First avoid it!" Eventually, Violetta fell apart from the escorts. It was difficult to figure out where this place is in the king's palace, because he was so mindlessly moving around. It was fortunate that Ren had escaped first. Margot is now in the Kalycian mansion with Vincent. There was Bergett's talent holder there, so I was relieved. Violetta ran through the corridor, which was entangled like a maze. "Violetta!" Then someone sang the Violetta. As she turned her head, it was Cordelia who came into sight. "Come this way..." she urgently touched Violetta in the corridor bent to the right. When I looked closely, I saw an open door behind her back. Even in the corridor opposite, it was seen that a man in a costume was approaching with a suspicious gait. Popularity was felt in the back as well. Of the employee, but Violetta hesitated. The moment I saw the face of an old friend in this situation, the feeling popped out stopped Violetta's steps. It was never a pleasure. Cordelia recognized it and stopped, but soon Violetta bit her lip and turned her back to where Cordelia was. When the two entered the room, the door was closed.