2

{Louisana's pov}

"Just think positive, everything will go okay. Don't worry" I say as we walk outside. " I hope so" Lily says taking a deep breath" thanks for being there for me" I nod and a small smile appears on her face.

"what are you guys talking about? "Fizzy asks confused by what they were talking about.

" nothing we were just talking about how great our first day of school will be". Lily says placing a kiss on Fizzy's cheeks .

~~~

"This is it" I say stepping inside the huge school gate.

"yep" Lily says following my steps" this is it".

"You guys are weird!" I hear fizzy say.

"we're your sisters" Lily smirks.

we all walk in together, first we leave fizzy off to her new class and we head on over our own classes.

"If anything happens call for me" I say making sure she got my words. 

" thank you, your the best" Lily says and walks off to her class room.

I walked through the empty  hallway looking down at a peace of paper  at what my next classes where. I looked at the paper and it said 'games' I was so confused at what games was. I was so concentrated on the peace of paper that I did not realize that I was about to bump into a boy. Our head crash together and the books and the peace of paper I was holding all fell down

"Oops" I said realizing my mistake.

"hi" the boy said helping me pick up my books.

"hello" I said blushing at embarrassment.

'Hi, I'm Terry Edwards. Are you new here I haven't seen you around" terry says 

"Uhh...Hi, I'm Louisana Williams" I say struggling to get my words out. 

"Oh and yes I am new here" I added before letting him speak.

"cool, uh do you need any help with those books?" he asked.

"I'll be fine, they have already me a locker, I just can't find it" I say looking around for the peace of paper where everything was written.

"Looking for anything" terry asks raising his eyebrow in a questioning look.

"umm ya I lost a white peace of paper where I had everything assigned, I think I lost it" I say frowning my eyebrows and brining my eyes back to terry, Terry's eye were emerald green, mixed with a little bit of blue and I would be lying if I said I did not think they were pretty.

"oh uh, is that the paper your looking for?" Terry asks pointing to a square white peace of paper.

"Actually that might be." I say reaching down to grab  the paper. As I was about to touch the paper I felt a hand on top of him, I looked  around to see Terry with an awkward smile on his face.

"Umm sorry I-I didn't mean to do that" he apologies

"it's okay, I better be heading back to class now" I say and turning around as quick as possible so Terry could not see I that was blushing. I make my way to a class room not long after, I open the door and feel about 30 pairs of eye's on me. Including the teacher's. The teacher looks down at her attendance sheet.

"Ah yes, students I forgot to mention this but this year we have a new student joining our class" The teacher  announces to the class.

"And you must be Louisana Williams?" the teacher asked looking at me.

" Uh yes I am Louisana Williams and it my first day in a real school" I say shyly.

"very well MS. Williams. My name is Hannah Mcloy, you can call me Mrs. Mcloy. you may now join your class mates" Mrs. Mcloy said.

I quickly headed to a empty seat next to a brown haired girl. The rest of the lesson I sat in silence paying attention to what Mrs. Mcloy was saying. Soon enough the bell rang and all the kids ran out, whereas I sat there in silence looking outside the window thinking about the boy with curly brown hair and emerald green eyes 'Terry'. I don't there was just something about him that I liked, that  I couldn't stop  thinking about.

My train of thoughts were interrupted when I heard my phone buzz, I looked up to see messages from mom it said ' might be home late today, Anne will be cooking food and staying till 6:30pm and than she will leave so make sure to do home work by 6:30pm if you have any'. ' No need to worry about anything, hope you have a great day at work and if I have any homework I will make sure to do it before 6:30pm :)' I replied ' I love you sweet heart' ' Love you too mom'. With that I put my phone back inside my pocket and get ready for the next class  'games' 

This time I was not that distracted to notice my little sister in the hallway. But the weird thing was that she was in 5th and her classes where on a different building. I quickly run over to her to see if anything was wrong.

I was about to call her name, when I heard my  name was being called by a senior, the senior was trying to make me follow him but I  wanted to go see my  sister but I was being taken to got knows where.

"Umm excuse me, where am I being taken" I ask the to elder boy 

" Oh sorry for dragging you here but the principle wants to see you, right now" the boy said 

He looked creepy, he did not even care he was pulling me by my arms. He was so harsh on me and I hated it. Soon we were outside a office door, where I assume the principle was. The boy knocked on the door.

"Come in" An unfamiliar voice calls.

The boy opens the door and leaves me there with the principle.

"Oh so you must be Ms. Williams?" the principle said eyeing me    

...

Cliffhanger, short chapter :(