The Fall

In which Sebastian quite literally falls for Daniel....

3rd person POV:

"We finished all of our work and I feel like being nice so let's take a vote!" The teacher says to the class positively while kids look at each other with a wide smile on their face. "So either we talk to our friends inside while watching a movie or we can go outside! Raise your hand if you want to go outside." As Daniel looks around the room with his hand raised, he makes eye contact with his friend Sebastian and smiles but they both look towards the teacher when he starts talking again," Ok wow you guys really want to go outside! Pack up your stuff and we can head out." Once everyone finishes packing up they leave the class and everyone groups up with their friends to walk outside.

Daniel's POV:

Once we leave the class I find my friends and we start walking outside. I find myself zoning out while looking out the window. The fields a bit wet, it must've rained. I focus back on my friends and hear Sebastian say," How about we play tag?" "But the fields wet, we can't," Davide says with a worried tone. "Broo what do you mean? Come on my guy, it'll be fine." Sebastian replies. Davide looks around at each of us but then reluctantly nods. Once we get outside we agree to play a game of rock, paper, scissor to see who would be it first. Out of all of us, Diego ended up losing so he has to be the first tagger. How does he always lose? Isn't it completely luck based, I think before I realize he already started counting. I start running but turn back and see he is about to get me "SHEEEESSSHHH COME ON BRO" is the last thing I say before he tags me. I notice Marcos is closest to me so I start running towards him. While i'm running after him, I end up getting close enough to tackle him. "HEY DANIEL WATCH OUT" I hear the teacher yell from the side but I ignore him and keep running.

3rd person POV:

He falls on the muddy ground and yells "Oh come on!" He quickly gets up and runs after Sebastian considering how he is looking in another direction. Sebastian, getting a bit shaking up seeing how Marcos is running after after him, starts running away at full speed to try not to get caught. Whilst this is happening all the other classmates are watching quietly whispering to each other from the side . After 2 minutes of Marcos chasing Sebastian, he finally catches him. Annoyed, Sebastian starts running after Daniel for revenge for what happened earlier in class.

-Flashback-

Sebastian's POV:

"HEY SEBASTIAN" I hear Daniel call from the opposite side of the class. "WHAT?" I yell back confused on why he is literally screaming in class. "YOUR GAY MY DUDE!" He says while I get a bit red in the face. Did he know? How could he tell? What if he doesn't want to be my friend anymore? All these thoughts run through my head while my heart quickens. I focus back on the class and realize that Mr. Robinson (our teacher) is telling Daniel off for yelling in class.

-Regular Time-

Daniel's POV:

I start speeding away from Sebastian and turn around to see how close he is. While i'm looking back, I slip on the mud facing up. As if on cue Sebastian falls on top of me, our faces inches away. I scan his face and we make eye contact. Did he just blush? I push my thoughts away as he gets up. When we both get up we stare at each other, eyes interlocked, all of a sudden Christian pushes me to the ground laughing hysterically. As I look around I realized Mr.Robinson was stomping towards us, "I told you guys to be careful! All three of you go to the front office and when you come back you've got a detention waiting for you!" Still in shock from the situation I start arguing with Mr.Robinson about the circumstances for the detention. Unwillingly, I end up walking to the office with Sebastian and Christian by my side.

Sebastian's POV:

Still thinking about the incident, we walked to the front office. did he like me back? No, probably not why am I even thinking about this? He is straight and dating someone. He just thinks of me as a friend. Obviously... right? "Hey Sebastian? You good?" Christians says whispering so Daniel doesn't hear. Christian is the only person that knows... well you know what, at least I think. "Y-yea i'm fine." I say whispering as well. "Ok just tell me if you want to talk. Remember i'm right here every step of the way." He says "Yea I know. Thanks" I say back still in a whisper "No problem."