#TimsColdBrewStories Writing Contest [CLOSED]

We've teamed up with Tim Hortons to bring you a Timspired writing contest. This is the first writing contest of its kind. Write in any genre with the incredible opportunity of winning one of two (2) Cold Brew Creators Prize Packs, with the top 10 finalist writers winning a $100 Tim Card® gift card!

📝 Contest Challenge

The challenge? In 500 words or less, write a story on your profile that features both Tim Hortons and their new Cold Brew coffee along with #TimsColdBrewStories.

Other than that, the only limit is your imagination! It could be a poem, your YA meet-cute moment, or a true story of you grabbing a Cold Brew Coffee before you tackle your side-hustle! How about a K-Drama style story or a beautiful family moment? Maybe the start of a spine-tingling mystery? An LGBTQ2S+ story? Maybe the cute guy behind the counter is the newest member of that band which is about to get signed?

Along with your original characters, your story will feature Tims' new Cold Brew coffee. The lowdown of this beverage: Tim Hortons' new caffeinated go-to aims to break what we know about their iced coffee experience with a smooth and velvety flavour profile. However, you (and your characters) can tweak your Cold Brew to fit your own preference and match your taste bud's cravings. So, armed with this delicious preview of Tims' Cold Brew, you're ready to go and write your own #TimsColdBrewStories.

Submit your story on your own profile & tag it with #TimsColdBrewStories OR click the 'ENTER' button below for a chance to win!

ENTER

Timeline

• Deadline to enter this contest is June 8th at 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time.

📜 Submission Requirements

• Your entry must be in English.

• Posted as a new story on your Wattpad profile (must have a Wattpad account to enter, to create one for free, visit http://www.wattpad.com/login)

• You can submit more than one story to be considered as long as they meet our guidelines.

Eligibility Requirements

• Entrants must be legal residents of Canada and 13 years of age or older at the time of entry.

• You must be signed in to Wattpad to enter the contest.

🏆 Prizes

COLD BREW CREATORS PRIZE PACK

The two (2) grand prizes include:

• Digital tablet, along with a coffee mug, notebooks, sketch pads, pens, pencils and digital stylus.

• Q&A info session with a Wattpad star. You'll have a zoom coffee meet to discuss story ideas, how to get noticed, where to find inspiration, who to connect with, and how best to use the Wattpad platform for success.

• The Top ten (10) finalists will receive a $100 Tim Hortons gift card.

The Wattpad Team

Tim Hortons