40

quick authors note
last chapter before the
epilogue :(

"i'm moving to florida." george blurted out to the whole group and turning to face dream.
"seriously?" ava and sapnap said in unison, george having a huge grin on his face.
"seriously." the english man nodded.
"the house two streets over from yours." dream said smiling ear to ear.
"oh my god the one with the cool glass doors?" the girl said dumbfounded.
"that's the one." dream nodded.

the news george would be moving came as a surprise to no one but that didn't make it any less exciting. george would be living in the same city as them, they would be able to see him whenever they wanted instead of having to plan it weeks in advance.

"me and the gogster moving in together." dream said excitedly wrapping his arm around his shoulder.
"me and the clayster moving in together!" george repeated just as excited.

...

and that's what they did, after they spent the last week at george's helping him pack some things they went back to florida, leaving dream to help pack everything else.

just under a month later dream and george were living down the street from ava and sapnap. the group couldn't be happier, and just under two months later the group made their own new traditions. they made saturdays 'their day' spending it together doing something fun and having dinner out somewhere nice or at one of the pairs homes.

...

"nick that's still raw!" ava complained after trying to cut the chicken.
"no it's not! it's medium rare." sapnap huffed.
"that's for steak not chicken!" the girl told him, putting it back into the oven.
"it doesn't have to be perfect, it's just clay and george." he shrugged, "last week they burned everything."
"and we took the piss out of them for three days straight, we need to prove we are better than them." she said lightheartedly, flicking his forehead. "i'm getting changed, check the chicken in five minutes, please." she smiled at him brightly before running up the stairs.

now, it's not that the two pairs actually needed to prove anything to each other but they just liked the competition. they liked trying to prove that they were more put together and responsible than the other.

after changing ava came back downstairs to sapnap cursing at the pasta.
"seriously little fuckers? just fucking stay in the pot. it's not hard." he mumbled.
"i'll do it." ava sighed before nudging him with her hip indicating for him to move over. sapnap wrapped his arms around her waist,
"you're so hot when you know what you're doing." he whispered.
"i always know what i'm doing." she teased.
"and you're always hot." he smiled.

george and dream got to the couples house grinning with a bottle of wine they had brought with them. the couple served dinner and surprisingly george and dream ate it with no complaints, actually complimenting it.

"this actually might be the best one we've had so far." dream said happily.
"not better than the mcdonald's though." george added.
"of course not." ava shook her head agreeing with george.

living so close was proving to be the best decision any of them had made. they're weeks had gotten so much better and more productive. fans loved the irl content the were getting, minus dream of course and couldn't wait for more.
ava started just streaming minecraft on twitch and uploading on her VODS channel and started using her main channel for vlogs and challenges they wanted to do.

~~~~

"good morning." dream smiled standing at the door.
"it's eight, what do you want?" ava said rubbing her eyes, just having got out of bed.
"where is nick?" he asked cheerfully.
"sleeping, like a normal person." she joked still half asleep.
"can i come in then?" he asked again.
"sure, why's george not here as well?" she questioned letting him into the house.
"he's also still asleep." dream shrugged.
"as he should be, you can go wake him up if you want, i'm going to make breakfast. want anything?" the girl said before yawning.
"already ate, but thanks." dream nodded before going into the couples bedroom where sapnap was.

ava scrambled some eggs and ate them on the couch while watching tubbo's newest video. she could hear dream and sapnap through the room but couldn't make out anything they were saying, but she could make out the series of shushes.

the two boys eventually left not really mentioning where they were going but when sapnap came home later that day he looked happier than ever.

"you look happy." ava said pulling him in for a kiss.
"i'm always happy when you're around." he teased.

to say the couple were happy together was an understatement. they loved each other more than words could express. they loved the fact they saw each other all the time and that they could be there for each other whenever needed.
they loved the fact that they understood each other so well and knew when to give the other space.
they were perfect for each other and anyone could see it, the way they looked at each other, how highly they spoke about the other when they weren't around. how comfortable they were with each other and how neither one stopped smiling when the other was near.
the two were absolutely and utterly in love.

authors note
ending on a good note? :)

i'm sad to end it but i'm
not really sure where i
could take this from
here.

i'll post the epilogue in
the next few days but i
just want to say thank
you for all the support
i've gotten on this book!

200k reads is crazy and i
can't even wrap my head
around that number. it
really means the world to
me <3

if you want to read my
other stories you can
find them on my account,
i have a dream fanfic and
quackity! george and karl
jacobs are in the works!!
:D

as always, i love you, you
matter, i'm proud of you!
take care of yourself, you
deserve it :)))