1 (realising the pics)

TW: in bio, please Don't read if the things mentioned there bothers you.

George and dream were in a call together. George was streaming and had 16k viewers.
Dream would say some jokes like "you look hot on the stream" and stuff. George blushed and just told him to shut up.
"Hey george want me to leak the pics from the photoshoots you took?" Dream teased.
"Don't" George said.
"Oops, my bad" Dream says
George was really confused.
"What did you do?" He asked. Dream starts laughing.
"Clay, what did you do?" He says.
"Since you called me Clay I am posting another one" he says.
"Wait you posted it??" George asked.
He takes his phone and enters twitter.
He types dream's username and checks his posts.
He posted one of the photoshoots he took. He was wearing a crown and looked down. He didn't have a shirt on.
"You looked hot it in, I don't understand why you didn't want me to post it" Dream asks him..george then gets notified That dream tagged him in a tweet.
"What did you tag me in?!" George kind of yells. Dream laughs
"Check it for yourself" dream says.
He opens Twitter and sees that dream posted another pic from the photoshoot.

Re-tweets: 92 likes: 400k

Comments: 100k
'that isnt George, it can't be'
'yeah, it is possible.'
'damn dream, that your man?'
'george is just ... *Chiefs kiss*'
Load more..

"CLAY!!" George yells.
"What?" Dream asks. He dosen't understand why george dosen't want them leaked.
George signs and then ends the stream.
"George?" Dream asks. George hasn't said anything in a few seconds.
"you ended the live?? Why??" He asks.
"Because you are a dumb bitch, thats why!!" George yells.
"Woah woah woah" dream says, "don't yell. You have no reason to be mad. Why don't you want anybody to see them?!" Dream asks.
"It isn't Your bussiness. Maybe I don't feel confident enough to post them. Maybe I don't want to show my face to anybody anymore" george says.
Dream just wants george to be like he used to be. He started acting weird a week ago.
or even more.
"Why the fuck aren't you confident ?" Dream yells, he can't stand george saying stuff like that. He hates it.
"Because I am ugly! Everybody says and thinks that " george yells.
"Literally nobody thinks or said that" Dream said. He didn't read the tweets, posts and comments george gets. At least a couple thousands of people called him ugly, worthless and other mean stuff.
"Clay... THOUSANDS of people say that" george yells.
"oh Really? Stop lying. Bullying is a serious thing, not something to lie about." dream says.
George tries not to burst into tears and scream at him.
George didn't say Anything, just stayed 6 seconds in silence then left the call.
"George are still there?" Dream asks right before george left the call.
"Fucking bitch" dream says then leaves the call as well. He enteres a call with badboyhalo, Karl and Sapnap.
When dream joined the first thing he heard was about george.
"George gets bullied and bodyshamed alot... He could quit any time now from it" bbh says.
"Oh, dream joined, Hi dream!" Sapnap says.
"Hi..." Dream says. U could tell by his voice that he was angry.
"You sound angry. Did Something happen?" Bbh asks him.
"George is so damn insicure And started a whole ass fight for some pictures." Dream Says to his friends.
"Well... He is getting alot of hate And he is bullied and bodyshamed..." Karl says.
"What? No he Isn't!! I bet he is lying. He can't be insicure. I haven't seen ONE hate comment about him." Dream says.
"Yeah, you didn't see. But we did, and we were in a call with george when he sae them and fucking cried for two hours" sapnap says.
"He is lying to you! He gets alot of nice comments and none are hate comments" dream Says.
"Dream, he Isn't lying. Go search for the comments there are everywhere, on every plstform George has an account on" Karl says.
"Alright. I am going. Bye" dream says.
"Bye bitch" sapnap says.
Bbh and karl don't even say bye, they can't believe dream accused george of such a thing.
After George ended the call he turned off his Pc and went in the bathroom.
He enters the room and grabs the blade that was lying on the counter.
He rolls up his sleeve and looks at the cuts that are almost healed. He didn't cut yesterday at all, even tho he felt the need to. He takes the blade and makes small cuts on his arm.
His vision was blurry from the tears in his eyes. He blinks, letting all the tears out.
After a few cuts he leaves the blade in a place nobody would look for it and then calls wilbur.
"Hey Wilbur" george said.
"Hey what's up George?" Wilbur asks.
"Nothing much, just bored.. do you wanna hang out?" George asks wilbur.
"Yeah sure, be there in 20." Wilbur says.
"Alright bye!"
"Bye!"
They ended the call. George rolls his sleeve down since he forgot, And goes a few minutes on discord.
In the voice chat there was karl, bbh and sapnap.
"Hello.." george said joining it.
"Georgee!! Hello!!" Sapnap says
"Hey george! How are you?" Bbh asks.
"I am good!" George lied.
"Hi george" karl says
"What are you guys doing?" Geroge asks the three.
"Just talking." Sapnap tells him.
"Oh, george, Dream joined earlier." Karl says.
"Oh, I don't wanna hear about him anymore"