𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘍𝘌𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕

"And these are our latest pearls

"And these are our latest pearls. The Daring Dangers!" Hailey the ring master introduces the family. Peaking from backstage stood Y/N, a dancer. Watching the performance with sparkling eyes she soon realizes that she has to go on stage soon. Something's up with Dan, he seems sick. "Ladies and Gentlemen give it up for the Daring Dangers! Last but never least please welcome Mrs. Tiger!" The girl is covered in neon paint and flying all over the place. Her act soon comes to a finish and all the circus comes out to thank everyone for coming. Once backstage she goes to her room and takes a nice hot shower and for good measure, washes her hair.

Thinking about going out for a walk, she puts on and oversized grey hoodie along with some grey sweatpants. She finally gets outside and is walking along the train when she hits something. "Oh my I'm so sorry." She smiles to the person before walking away. Seeing as it's finally dark enough is time to get to work. Back in her cabin Y/N finishes putting on her hero suit. She slips on her mask and heads to the top of trailer where she's hearing all the commotion is.  "Parasite"

She whispers after she lets her snake crawl in his pocket and take out anything useful. "Ouu look who joined the party." Her snake comes back with a flash drive and she leaves it in the girls pocket. "The party is getting to big for my liking so time to bounce." Parasite jumps to leave and she tries to get him down but it doesn't work. They all go back into the cart and the girl gives the boy with black hair the flash drive since he seemed like the leader.

"Thanks you should join us. You're the one who got the flash drive for us in the first place." The girl nods excitedly and follows him into a cabin. He links it up to his glove and finds out why Parasite wants all these devices. "If it makes black holes the last part he needs is in Geneva and he has a head start! If we get there soon enough we can stop him!" Y/N spoke. "And how do YOU suggest we get there." The brunette snarls. "I can summon and or make mythical and real animals so I can summon Angel and we should get there pretty quickly. In about 10 minutes?"

The brunette glares at Y/N but agrees with the plan regardless. She calls for her eagle, who is 10 times bigger than an actual eagle, and everyone gets on. All except a girl with green complexion, who said she can fly. "Ok Angel to Geneva!" She laughs with a huge smile. Angel hawks at the girl and flies off. "Just who are you?" Robin asks. "Well my name is Black Snow and my power is summoning animals and I'm good at combat." One of them hum in response and everything goes silent.

Arriving in Geneva, Y/N lets Angel fade away and follows Robin, seeing as they know more than she does

Arriving in Geneva, Y/N lets Angel fade away and follows Robin, seeing as they know more than she does. "Distraction. I'll shut off the machine." The hero whispers. With that Super Boy decides to be the distraction but just got sucked in by Parasite. The rest of his team help him out while Y/N deactivates the device. The girl ties up Parasite and leaves him to be taken to Belle Reve. "Ok we need to get back to the circus before morning." Said Robin. Y/N nods in agreement and summons Angel once more. Back at the train the heroes separate into their own rooms not drawing any attention to themselves. That's when Robin pulled Y/N back.  "Hey seeing as you got us the flash drive and everything would you want to join the team? It might be a lot for you-" "Your right about this being a lot. I mean I like where I am. But sure I'll join. I like crime fighting, plus even with the mask your super cute." Y/N blows a kiss before leaving Robin there to think about what she just said.

" Y/N blows a kiss before leaving Robin there to think about what she just said

Early morning soon arrives and Y/N hears a knock on her door. Opening it she sees Robin and the girl from last night. "Time to go." She nods and quickly gathers herself together, leaving a note for Hailey under his door. "I never really got your name, you know mine already, how about you?" "Um Hi I'm Megan." The Martian girl introduces herself. "Cute name and your really pretty!" Y/N compliments with a smile. She smiles widely ear to ear and thanks her. They end up at the back of the train and she sees a red and blue ship. "Coolll" Y/N slurs out unintentionally.