chapter two

"Kageyama?"

"Kageyama??"

"KAGEYAMA TOBIO"

No one's POV
Kageyama looked behind him only to find kiyoko.

"Hinata said you were in here I knew you would be alone so I came here"(hinata doesn't know about his speration anxiety kiyoko was just asking where he was)

"Hey Tobi lets go get lunch-"

"I lied!" Kageyama quickly by her off

"What?" Kiyoko responded with a concerned tone.
The room went quite you can hear students outside walking and talking to their friends.
"Tobi What do mean-"

"I told Miwa I will buy myself food but I don't have any money amd so I will have to starve not to mention we have practice today so I will have to deal with it! I really am hungry.."(omg just stop this so cringy)

Kiyoko took a deep breath before saying "Tobio.. Its okay"
"Tobio it's okay"
Kageyama shaked his head picked up his bag then put his hands in his pockets
"I'll just drink milk with the cents I have"

"Tobio wait!-"

And just like that Kageyama left Kiyoko in the empty 1st year English classroom.

Kageyama POV
I left Kiyoko in my class no one was there even the teacher although, I still had some coins that I could use for the vending machine its was better than nothing right?
I found the vending machine dropped my coins and got milk then went to the place me and the tangerine go.

"oi" I said

"Hm? Finally your here slow poke"

"Stfu" I responded

"Oh right Kiyoko was looking for you?"

"Yeah I know she found me"

"Okay then! Are you seriously drinking milk at lunch did you even eat your food?😒"

".... Yeah.."

"Oh okay"

No one's POV
After 20 minutes of eating and chating the bell rung Kageyama threw his empty cartine of milk while Hinata threw his empty tray of food. They went to their class math was Kageyama's 4th period, Hinata's was biology. Kageyama's best class was math so he didn't mind (not cannon I dont think).

-Time skip to the school's last period-
Kageyama's biology teacher was ranting about the meiosis and mitoesis. When the bell rung finally his annoyoing class was done everybody started ro pack when the teacher said
"hey hey the bell doesn't dismiss you I do"
The class was filled with "ugh" and "oh come onnnn" some where even "are you serious!?"
The teacher responds with "the longer you guys complain the longer we will be here" and the class went silent this went for 2 minutes finally the teacher said
"Okay keep in mind to do your homework and Now you can leave" the students got their stuff and exited the room the door slaming to the other side repeatedly. Kageyama had to go down a couple of stairs to reach the teams locker/ changing room.

Yamaguci's POV (bet you didn't see that💃🏻)
I saw kageyama walk through the door. I wanted to say hi but I felt like he was in a bad mood so I didn't want to make it worse for him. He went to the changing room like tsuki but at this point I just approached Hinata.

Tsukishima's POV
I saw kageyama walk in and he startes to take off his clothes and all I could hear was his shirt getting folded and put away. When we both finished changing I walked up to him.

"Hey blueberry"I said calmly

"Hey..."

"What's wrong my love?"

"Nothing! I'm just stressed"

"Well don't stress and over work yourself okay? "

"Mhm"
I kissed his cheek and we went back to acting like we were annoyed at each other as we left the locker room.

No one's POV
Tsukishima and kageyama left"annoyed" at eachother.

"all right everybody!" Daichi yelled.

"Lets stretch then we can start tossing and blocking okay?" Suga said
"Okay"everyone responded (I'm not lazy I promise💃🏻✨)
While they were streching Yachi was asked by kiyoko if she could get something of course she said yes

Yachi's POV
Kiyoko asked me if I could get a cilpboard I said yes. I opened the door and left the room. I got the clipboard that she wanted and when I was about to leave I heard a phone ring coming from inside the boy's locker/ changing room. (sorry I dont know what to call it;-;)you would think that it eventually stoped right? Wrong this person was deaperate for one of my teamates to answer. "I mean no one was in there so I could go in
it and bring it to the gym but isn't that envading people's area? But this person really needs to talk" I wispered to myself. "Okay you know what just go in" I open the door and started to follow the ringing....."Kageyama's bag?"(okay this is so bad just stop👹)

No one's POV
Yachi was was looking at the phone that was in the little side pocket vibrating she picked up the phone and ran. In her other hand was the clipboard.
"kageyama ! Your phone was ringing and wouldn't stop so I brought it here"Yachi yelled gasping for air cause she ran so far just to give a phone.
"Oh ummmm okay.. I'll just talk outside"
he took his phone and left the gym he looked at the number.
"unknown?"he awnsered the call

"hello?"
T.B.C
A\N
hello!:D sorry this took so long I was cringing half the time making this something I forgot to say kageyama and tsukishima sorry I forgot to mention that fron now on lets try to do a question of the day!

What is your favorite color? It's okay if you rather not tell! :D