Caroline's POV: Childish Minds

I clung onto Olly's arm as he waved Ben, Fay and Louie off. Olly quickly turned and pulled me back into the living room. A smile came to my face as all the pictures were still spread across the floor. I sat down and pulled Olly down with me. We sat in a comfortable silence, staring into each other's eyes. It surprised me that I could do absolutely nothing and feel so comfortable. Olly leaned in to me; he was so caught up in the moment. 'We should clear up this mess Olls! One Ollsie is enough for me!' I joked. I was going to call him Ollsie whenever I could. He laughed with me, though his cheeks looked a little flustered.

I picked up each photo one by one, examining them carefully before putting them back into the box Fay had brought. I could see Olly turning red, I was obviously driving him crazy do it that slow. I couldnt stop laughing at him scooping them all up and carelessly throwing them into the box. "Ollsie!, dont ruin them!" I said telling him off. I picked up the last photo. I looked at Olly and smiled. "Can I keep this one?" I asked.

We both jumped as Vickylynn popped her head round the door, explaining they were off out and that we couldn't get up to any mischief. I love his Mum, she is so down to earth and Id had some really good giggles with her over dinner but what did she think we were going to get up to? I watched as Olly sighed at his mum winking at the both of us, I couldn't help let out a little giggle, which of course led to me uncontrollably laughing, I looked up at Olly and tried to keep a straight face, but it led to us both laughing our heads off. Who knows what was going to happen?

"Cup of tea?" Olly asked me. I agreed and we walked back to the kitchen. I couldn't help but notice all the dishes from dinner. "Ols, maybe we should wash up for your mum?" I asked him. He smiled and turned on the taps. I watched as he squeezed a huge amount of washing up liquid into the bowl. I took the tea towel as Olly began washing the plates. "Plates are the easiest!" He told me. A man that washes up, you've done well Caroline. The washing liquid had turned into bubbles and they had started to grow out of the sink. I scooped up some bubbles in my hand and blew them into Ols face. They landed on the tip of his nose. I started to laugh at Olly going cross-eyed as he looked at the bubbles on his nose. I saw Olly smile and raise his hand. "OLLY" I yelled as he flicked bubbles into my face! That was it. I scooped up more bubbles and pushed them into his face. The bubbles were still expanding out of the sink, the floor was quickly covered with bubbles, I couldn't even see the floor anymore. We both slipped over and landed in the bubbles and couldn't stop laughing.

I arranged the bubbles around my face to look like a had a beard. "I'm Santa!" I giggled like a child at him. More and more bubbles appeared. We were both covered complete with bubbles. I scraped the bubbles out of Olly's eyes and smiled at him. Nothing could ruin this moment. It took me back to when I was a kid, I loved that about Olly he always made me feel young and carefree. I didn't care that id only been with him for a couple of weeks, I knew that I loved him like id never loved anyone before, I knew that I never wanted to let him go. I was positive that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.