Part 11

Jimin Pov
I woke up with my head hurting. I really don't feel well. I stopped eating as much because I'm getting fat. I got changed and I skipped breakfast and I went on my phone.

I really didn't feel good

I really didn't feel good. I just really want Kook he's probably in his office and I don't want to bother him. But I really don't feel good. I went upstairs and I went to his office feeling a little dizzy.

I went in

I went in.
Um Kook
Kook:WHAT
I was wondering if u could take a break and we can snuggle
Kook:No I'm doing this and it's way more important
Please I don't feel
Kook:God your so annoying just go away
But
Kook:SHUT UP
I..I'm sorry. I was going to leave when I felt really sick and I suddenly collapsed.
Jungkook Pov
SHUT UP. After I said that I heard the door open and I assumed he left. But after a second idk why but I feel like he didn't leave and I got worried. I didn't mean to yell at him I just feel so stressed right now.
I turned and I saw him on the floor.
A.. Angel what are u doing. He didnt say anything and I ran up to him.
Love are u ok. I shook him a little and he didn't do anything.
A.. Angel wake up. I shook him more but nothing happened. And he looked really sick. How could I do this. I should of been taking care of him better it's my fault. I should of payed more attention to him. I took him to the hospital and I had to wait outside and I was so worried. After a bit the doctor came out.
Doctor:Jimin is ok now it seems he's been eating less and less
What but I make him food all the time
Doctor:He might not eat it
But when I go to the fridge the food is gone
Doctor:He probably threw it away
Oh is he ok
Doctor:Yes but he definitely needs to eat more
O..Ok. She left and I went in the room. He's not eating but I cook for him everyday and the bowls or plates in the fridge are always gone. Does he throw them away. I should of payed more attention. I went up to him and I hugged him tightly.
I'm so happy your ok. I kissed his head.
You feel better right
Jimin:Yeah
She told me you been eating less
Jimin:Well um about that y.. yeah
Why u need to eat
Jimin:Well it's just I'm getting fat and
Yah no u are not and even if u were "fat" u are so beautiful and that's no reason to pretty much starve yourself
Jimin:I'm sorry
Don't be it's ok I'll make sure u eat as much as u can
Jimin:Ok
I love you
Jimin:I love you too
After a bit we went home and I made him something to eat and I fed him.
U look so beautiful
Jimin:Thank you
Of course. We went to our room and I put him on my lap.
Jimin:I'm sorry for annoying u earlier
Love i don't care about that anymore and it was my fault I was just really stressed
Jimin:Ok can I have snuggles
Of course I'll give u all the snuggles and kisses u want. I held him tightly and he snuggled into my arms and I pestered him with kisses. And after a bit he fell asleep in my arms.