A few questions.

What does it feel like what does it look like? Do you remember? How do you gain control? What does it sound like? What do they sound like? What do they say?

Lets cover, what it looks and feels like first.

The cover was a drawn interpretation of what I see.

I see what they're doing in the bubble like thing. And one of the others are in their with me. I generally just goof off. Its like the inside of a fish tank, circular. The sides feel like warm glass the 'floor' is like linoleum. Its quite bright at the top and gets darker near the bottom. It's an odd thing. It truly is. I don't know what its like for other with the condition but its boring as hell. Its blurry, like when you first wake up and that sheen layer of film coats your eyes. Your movements are slowed like running through water. If you speak its muffled and distorted.

Do I remember?

What they do, no its not my memories. Its theirs. Do I remember being trapped? Yes but sometime Im so deep I don't.

How do I gain control?

When they give it back or get distracted, then I 'wake up'.

What are your personalities how did you get, them or were they already there?

I have two, Siarbu and Issi, they have always been here but became more dominant when 'things' happened.

What do they sound like/look like?

Distorted versions of myself, having the same build but different attitudes and features. Same goes for the voice.

Can we see them?

Yes on my 2nd highlight video the first clip you see Issi in control.I cut out the parts of Siarbu.

Does it hurt?

No.

Whats it like having them?

After awhile I grew fond of them, I feel like they are my family, my friends.

Are they evil?

No, Siarbu has more anger and a strong sense of protection. Issi, is just nuts.. Like total fucking nuts.

What 'Things' caused them to become more active?

I'd rather not answer.

This doesn't seem too bad. Why would this ruin relationships?

Okay, picture this. You and your partner are about to get intimate and
you lose control and are shoved back while a personality runs out the house stark naked screaming the Pokemon theme song. Yeah, lets not.

Can I talk to one?

No.

Can you give them control?

Yes I can. I don't want to tho.

If you gave them control would they not take over more?

No, they would just want out more. Inevitably shoving me back more. Ive tried...

How do you feel after waking up?

Groggy, and drained.

Does it have a smell?

Inside my mind. No, it has no sent, but if I could picture it having one it probably be of sterile cleaners by the way it looks and feels.

Can. I. Talk. To. Issi.

No.you.Can't.

All right that about wraps this up. If you would like to know more leave a question. :p