A Broken Heart of Jealousy

Marinette POV

I woke up at six-thirty in the morning I was finna go back to sleep but Tikki and the kwami's made me stay up, so I decide to get ready for school. When I finish getting ready I grab my bag and a croissant while waving to my parents goodbye while walking out of the bakery.

As I was walking across the street to the school building I saw Adrien and Kagami walking together hand in hand happily talking to eachother. I was just standing there watching Adrien playing in her hair and Kagami rubbing his cheeks, I had alot of jealousy washing over me seeing them together I just ignored it and walk to the school building.

I saw Alya waiting for me on the stairs by the school doorway. Marinette you are never this early you are usually late most of the time. Um, I just decide to get up early that's all. ok but something is up with you girl cause you're never this early for school. ok Alya can we just get to class. Sure but am on to you girl something is up with you.

Alya POV

Me and Marinette was walking up the stairs to class I notice Marinette stop and looking at Adrien and Kagami having a kissing session on the school bench, Marinette had hot watery tears trying to come out of her eyes so I grab her hand and pull her away from the kissing session, I gave her a nice warming bestie hug and we went to class.

(Skip time after class)

Third person POV

At lunch I decide to sit with Alya and Nino since they was my only choice, Hey nino is Adrien going to sit with us? I'm sorry dudenette but he is going to be eating with his girlfriend Kagami, oh ok I said in a sad tune, Alya notice it and ask me if I was okay but I just left her off with a yea I'm fine.

Marinette POV

As I was eating my lunch I saw Adrien and Kagami feeding eachother with there lunches. My heart was full of Jealousy and pain I felt like running to the bathroom to let out all of my tears that was inside of my eyes, I wanted to tell Adrien how I feel about him but he only sees me as a friend yea a friend.

Alya POV

As I was eating lunch with my boyfriend Nino and Marinette I notice how heartbroken she been since Adrien and Kagami been together. I felt bad for her because she really love Adrien and now her crush her dream boy is with a another girl, I really ship Marinette and Adrien but seeing her crush with a another girl makes me feel jealous for her.

Adrien POV

It was really fun how me and Kagami was feeding eachother lunches, as I was feeding Kagami I saw Marinette looking at me and Kagami feeding eachother, she looked really sad but idk why tho, Kagami ask me if I was ok I stop looking at Marinette and back at Kagami and told her I'm fine and we went back to feeding eachother.

Sorry if it short but 520 words-

anyways chapter 2 is coming this weekend

bye :)