Prologue

A violent thunderstorm is raging across the sky. Extreme downpours of heavy rain slam against the rough and constantly fast moving ocean waves. In the middle of all this mess is a small fishing boat that is violently rocking back and forth on the waves. On the boat is you and your father. You're desperately clutching on the the side of the boat while hiding your face from the heavy downpour while your father tries his best to steer the fishing boat through the rain and violent waves. Today was supposed to be a normal day of fishing, something that you and your dad did commonly. You have faced strong storms while fishing in the ocean, but this thunderstorm is the worst one you've ever experienced. Even your dad hasn't seen a storm such as this one. Your dad grunts as he tries to steer the boat against the waves, but waves keep on pushing the boat back and constantly crash into the boat, almost knocking it over. Lightning flashes across the dark grey cloudy sky and strikes down into the ocean several times. You are afraid that the lightning might hit the fishing boat. The thunderstorm isn't showing any signs of stopping and while probably not stop anytime soon. As the storm continues to rampage, the waves slowly start to rise higher and bash harder against the boat. You are barely hanging onto the boat at this point and your dad can't control the boat anymore due to the force of the waves. One of the waves slam so hard against the boat that it leaves a large crack in the boat. Water immediately starts gushing through the crack like a fountain and quickly fills up the boat. Your eyes widen in fear and you start screaming. Your dad rushes towards you and hugs you tightly while shielding you from the rain.

Dad: Don't worry son. We'll get out of this alive I promise.

You calm down, but only a little as the boat begins to sink. Your dad let's go of you and looks at you seriously.

Dad: We need to try and swim against the waves ourselves and hope that we reach land!

You nod your head in understandment and grab your dad's hand as the both of you are ready to jump into the water, but before you and your dad have the opportunity to do so, a massive tidal wave rises up from the water and slams down on top of you and your dad. The force of the water hitting you immediately knocks you out and your ears start ringing loudly. You fall into the ocean and slowly begin to sink as the ocean currents push your body down deeper into the depths. Your dad is still at the surface, but he keeps on being hit by the waves while trying to stay at the surface, so he can't swim down to save you. Your unconscious body descends into the darkness of the water. At the ocean floor is a large and deep fissure that stretches about half a mile. The ocean currents carry your body into the fissure and push you down into a small crevasse. Fortunately, the crevasse is a air pocket full of oxygen. The water pushes your body up onto the cold dry ground.

(Time skip)

You eventually wake up from your blackout. You start coughing up water that entered into your lungs when you fell into the ocean. After coughing a bit. You slowly get up and around the crevasse that you're in. You look around in awe and witness the beautiful carved markings along the crevasse walls and the giant stone statue of a female with her hands clasped together. As you continue looking around your surroundings, a feminine voice startles you.

????: You have finally awoken, little one.

You look around scared of who is speaking to you.

????: Do not worry little one. I am not hear to hurt you.

Even you you're still scared, you manage to muster up the courage to speak back at the voice.

Y/N (scared): W-who are you!?

????: Look behind you.

You sharply turn around to see the giant stone woman statue, earning a confused look on your face.

Y/N (confused): Ummm....are you the statue that's speaking?

????: Yea I am.

You are surprised by what the statue said. You slowly approach it while speaking with it.

Y/N: Hello Ms. Statue. My name is Y/N L/N.

Statue: It's nice to meet you Y/N. My name is Aristia, and I'm an ancient goddess that has been sealed in this statue for centuries.

Y/N (amazed): Whoa! Really!?

Arista: Yes. I've been down here for so long that I've forgotten how I ended up here, but I've gotten accustomed to this place.

Y/N: I'm so sorry to hear that.

Aristia: Don't worry. It's fine. Anyways, since I haven't seen another living thing for centuries, I've decided to reward the person who finds me first, and that person is you.

Your eyes sparkle and you get excited when you hear the word reward.

Y/N (excited): Really!? What's the reward!?

Aristia: Your reward is being transferred to a new world that is much better than this one.

Y/N (smiles): Whoa! That sounds cool!

But after you said that sentence, memories you and your family flood to the surface of your mind.

Y/N (sadden): But what about my family.

Aristia hears the sadness in your voice.

Aristia: Unfortunately you can't see your family again. You are so deep under the ocean that it is impossible for you to try to swim back up to the surface. You are trapped down here. You're fortunate to have barely survived on your way down here.

You look down at the ground and take a deep breath.

Y/N (sighs): Well....since I can't really go anywhere, then I'll take your reward. I'll miss my family though.

Aristia: Well, when you get transported to this new world, you will forget all the memories you've had in this world.

Y/N: Alright then. I can accept that.

Aristia: That good to here. Now then, it's time for you to go. I hope you have a great life in the new world.

Y/N: Thanks Aristia, but what about you?

Aristia: I will always be here until the end of time, so don't worry about me.

Aristia's statue begins to glow a bright blue color that slowly fills up the room.

Aristia: I wish you good luck Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks Aristia. I wish you good.

Aristia: Thanks Y/N.

The blue light fills the whole room. You cover your eyes from the brightness. The blue light turns into a flash of white, engulfing you entirely. Once the bright flash disappears, you are gone along with the light. Everything is silent while Aristia stares at the same spot where you stood.

Aristia: Please be well, Y/N.

Aristia falls silent as everything returns back to peace and quietness, except for the ocean waters swirling about near the open crevasse.

To be continued....

Hey guys. Sorry for not updating in forever. Life happened and I'm preparing for STAAR testing. I probably won't be able to update any of my stories for the next couple weeks, but once I'm out of school, I'll have enough time to get back into updating regularly. Well, that's all for now. I hope you all have a great day, and I'll see you all next time. Bye.

I don't own any of these characters. They all belong to their respective owners. Thanks for reading.