Chapter -13

Alex's POV

It was devastating to see his tears and not be able to stop them. The worst was that I was the cause of his pain.

How could I? I promised to always keep him happy but I broke the promise I made to myself.

I punched the punching bag. I didn't remember how long I had been in the gym. But from my aching muscles and bleeding knuckles, I guessed it had been very long.

But you deserve the worst, Alex. He is in so much pain because of you.

But at least he will be safe without me around him now. I will not become the cause of his troubles. This pain, he is experiencing now will disappear in few months at maximum but the harm I can cause him can destroy his whole future.

I didn't notice that someone came in between to stop me and I punched that person's chest, hard. I heard a loud groan.

"Oh! Coach. Sorry I didn't see you." I said trying to help him on his legs.

"Yeah, I can totally see that. That's why I came to stop you. Because you can't see that you are bleeding like a girl on her period. Why are you not wearing hand gloves? And the punching bag is already busted, what more do you want to destroy?" My gym coach said. He looked around at the mess I had made. I looked on the floor, it was covered with the sand from the busted bag and blood was all over it. "You are going home right now. Leave." He ordered me. And I could not refuse.

I took a shower and one of the members helped me with my wound. He bandaged it.

It will take a few days for it to get better. It will be hard to explain this to Vin. He will lecture me for sure.

Or maybe not. The way I behaved with him, I don't think so he will care anymore.
.
.
.
.
I reached home and without having dinner I directly went to the bed.
.
.
.
.

It was one in the night and I still could not sleep. The images of his crying face were not leaving my eyes.

Leaving him alone in that room was the hardest thing to do. I was sure if I had waited for one more second, I would have fallen into his arms.

I sat outside of that room. I couldn't leave him in that state. I heard him crying so much that at one point I was ready to go inside to tell him to stop now.

I thought, he will get himself sick because of all this crying.

I was about to go inside when I heard a sound came from inside. I rushed in and saw that he was laying on the floor, unconscious.

My heart stopped at that moment. I couldn't understand what to do. So I took him to the nursing room. I stayed until the doctor said that it is nothing serious. He just had exhausted himself. I told the doctor to not tell him that it was me who took him here.

With his images in my mind, I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.

Today was the presentation. Vin said he will arrange all the videos and pictures. We already had the theory part covered so it won't be a big headache for him to complete the rest.

I reached school very late. Didn't want to face him. When I entered the class, no one was there. The janitor said that everyone was in the no.2 hall.

When I got near the hall I heard the noise of students.

Shit everyone is here, I will get everyone's attention when I will enter.

Hmmm... Take a deep breath. You don't give a fu#k. I told myself like trying to convince myself.