Information

In the afterlife there is a "receptionist" that directs you to either hell or heaven and give you the rules. They say what tier, your sins if any, and helpful information. The "receptionist" has been there for fifty years and died when they were twenty three, which explains how young they look. They aren't assigned for either, they are a worker and hasn't been assigned to any. They just sit there explaining for people who die. 

The Rules: 

- You can't touch any humans while your a ghost. 

- Nobody can hear you unless someone has opened their third eye, if you try to speak to someone that hasn't they'll just feel a breeze of cool air and distorted whispers. 

- You CAN'T refuse to go to where your assigned, if you do you will start to fade away, never to be seen. 

(That's all that I came up with so far.)

Only people with a third eye open can resurrect you. You'd have to find someone with the third eye open but its a guessing game you don't know who has it and who doesn't. 

Your sin's will be displayed on your arm, via an icon. 

You can become a "fallen angel", by sinning in the heaven area. If you disobey heaven's rules you go back each tier to where your in hell. Same with hell as well. 

There's five tiers on each. One being the best, and five being the worst.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 28, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Afterlifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें