Apology

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. Last month I ended up in a situation which unlocked some memories which I had previously had no knowledge of because it was considered traumatic amnesia. On top of that, on Tuesday I saw my abuser for the first time in several years, completely by accident and I don't think he saw me, but it shook me.

I am also currently trying to finish my studies and move out of an abusive home to somewhere safe over the next couple of months.

Right now I barely have the energy to look after myself and do basic things like take my medications, eat or do my college work, let alone write for this story.

This is not what I wanted to have happen, and I'm so sad that I'm having to put this on hold.

I appreciate every read, every vote and every comment, and I love you all so much for enjoying my story.

I am setting an alarm for the 31st of May, which is my next college break. I will update then and hopefully be able to go back to more regularly scheduled updates.

If you are willing to wait for me, you don't understand how much that will mean to me, but I understand if people want to let this story go in favour of authors who regularly update.

I promise to be back, and I promise that this story, and "Stubborn" will be written and publish until their finish.

So goodbye for now, and see you in a few weeks.

Xx