Even better in person

A/N:First chapter ayee anyway I don't really have anything to say so let's get into this~

Illumi's pov
I'm walking up to this club in sunglasses and a hoodie and you might be wondering why, and I'll tell you. I was in my hotel room and I see this add for a club that was opening in the city I'm in and decided to call my best friend so we could do a show tomorrow tonight.

Illumi and kurapika's private chat~

Illlulol:pika
         Friend
         Buddy
         Pal

NotPiko:what hoe I'm busy

Illlulol: with what getting your back blown out by the Oreo👁️👁️

NotPiko: yes actually 😒

Illlulol: then stop tf😬

NotPiko: we're done now so what is it

Illlulol: welllll sooooo there is this new club and I wanted to do a song with you there on tomorrow (Saturday) night.....?

NotPiko: sure why not 😗

Illlulol: bet bestie 💓 we're doing the first song we did together btw

NotPiko: alright I have to go now bye😛✌🏽

Illlulol: ok bye🤪💅
Out of there private chat lol

Author's pov
'ok so now all I have to do is get an outfit for the show and have pika match.' Illumi thought. Illumi picked up his phone to text his best friend, but stopped as the club owner approached him. The guy stood in front of the hooded Illumi and held his hand out for a handshake, "Hello I'm hisoka, the owner of this club, I don't know if you're aware but this table is reservated for the musical artist, pinpoint and unfortunately, I'm going to have to ask you to leave love~." After shaking hands with the owner the Ravenette pulled of his hoodie and pushed the shades up, pushing his hair back in the process. "Oh I am pinpoint, I just didn't want to attract anyone while coming in." The singer started. "Also you are so polite even though you were trying to get someone to move, I appreciate that. -flirty but polite-  But unfortunately I have to get going me and my friend are performing here tomorrow night as you may know and we have to fine something to wear." Illumi finished as he got a notification telling him his ride was here. Nodding his head in agreement, the pink haired man put his hand out for Illumi to shake once again, before saying, "I see, well have a great rest of you day, love~." Illumi flushed when the man in front of him kissed his hand instead of what was expected. *shaking it* "Thanks,you too" he said shyly. "See you tomorrow then." Illumi then walked outside to in front of the club, where Kurapika was parked, getting into the car *still blushing*.

_to be continued_

Y'all that was 458 words without this, the tbc and the punctuations but anyway that's all I got rn bye-