024.

Diana woke up with a small smile. Klaus' hand was draped over her stomach so she turned around to face him. She stared at him for a while, "Staring is rude my love," Klaus said not opening his eyes.

"It's not staring Nikki it's admiring."

"Stop calling me that," Klaus pouted.

"Why can't I call you Nikki," Diana exclaimed as Klaus chuckled.

"I just hate it. But I'll make an exception for you," Klaus leaned down to kiss her lips. Diana smiled into it before pulling away.

"We have to figure out what to do with your mom. So we must get up as much as I don't want to," Klaus groaned in annoyance and tugged on Diana's hand as she tried to get out of their bed. She finally got out of the bed, dressed in Klaus' shirt, and walked into the bathroom. She did what she needed to do and came back out and walked straight back to her room to get clothes.

Klaus came into her room just as she walked out of her closet. He shook his head before taking her back in, "Change."

"No! why?"

"I have brothers in this house and you're mine," Diana smiled at him before kissing him lightly,

"No."

Klaus gave up knowing how stubborn she was, "Did you notice the mark?" She nodded.

When Diana had looked in the mirror she noticed a large silvery line on her shoulder where Klaus had marked her. You wouldn't notice it unless you looked at it closely. Klaus had the same thing on his.

They walked downstairs and stayed in the living room.

Klaus was sketching on a sketch pad and Diana was reading quietly Kol had joined them a little while later immediately asking Diana why she smelled different. She explained to him why and his face scrunched in disgust.

"Well, well, well, there's our girl!" Kol exclaimed as Rebekah walked in and he blocked her from walking any further.

"Get out of my way, Kol," Rebekah said.

"Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt was it?"

"If you don't shut your mouth the next thing to come out of it would be your teeth," Rebekah threatened and Diana hid her smile.

"Don't start you two!" Rebekah called.

"I didn't say anything," Klaus shrugged.

"I'm bored. Our sister is a trumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment," Kol complained.

"Well, what are you waiting for have at it," Klaus spoke up.

"It's not fun to go alone. Join me Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart."

"Ok. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date," Klaus said getting up. He leaned down and kissed Diana lightly on the lips as her hellhounds ran in from outside tracking mud into the house.

"Ana, love, tell your dogs to stop tracking mud into the house."

Diana waved her hands and the hounds and carpet were cleaned.

As Klaus and Kol walked to the exit Rebekah called, "Yes, please go, this house has enough men rolling around in it."

"Just like you, Bekah," Kol said laughing and Diana laughed as well as Rebekah threw her shoe at him.