Voice Memo Mess ™

You just realized that you indeed became very hypnotized by Gikwang, mainly by his face and popularity...
"That face over my morals...?" you thought.
Without saying a word you just turned around and headed home, while Junhyung stood there until you were out of sight.

"Junhyung-ssi~"
Junhyung heard a familiar voice coming from behind. It had a very sarcastic tone, so that could only be one person.

"Gikwang, huh. It's been a while since we talked."

Gikwang laughed

Gikwang laughed. "And where did you suddenly get the courage from to talk to me like that?

 "And where did you suddenly get the courage from to talk to me like that?

Writer's note: Gifs arent mine~ What are they being so cute for tho😭

Junhyung laughed back.
"Since i know that i'm better than you."
"HAHAHAH! How?"
"Well... i don't have to make a whole drama out of a little issue that we are both guilty of for y/n's validation... You showed your true colors, Gikwang"
"Yah, you were the one making pictures first because you were jealous of me. I did it because you did it."
"Oh, really? Then explain that time you cried because you weren't as good as a rapper as me."
"That was years ago, Junhyung. Don't be so stuck in the past!"
"That was literally in the same era as the picture thing, Gikwang. Just admit that we are both wrong and clear up my image."
"Clear up your image? Never. I've got way more things to worry about than you. No one likes you, not even y/n. Get over yourself already." Gikwang pushed Junhyung's shoulder.
Junhyung looked down. "Why won't you do me justice? Did you forget our friendship?"
"Basically yes. That fight is stupid and i shouldn't have brought it up but y/n wanted to know why everyone hates you so much."
"Truth is, everyone hates me because you hate me. No one knows of our fight or issues we might have had in the past. You glared at me once and everyone started gossiping and glaring at me too, because you are Lee Gikwang."
Gikwang smirked. "Yeah, that's true. People follow me because they wanna impress me. They don't realize they look like fools while doing that, but i'm not saying i don't like all that attention either." he winked.

"And, over." Junhyung said, as he pulled out his phone.
"I recorded this entire conversation. Don't be surprised if your "fame" will sink tomorrow."