Real life

AVENGERS COMPOUND- 

After seeing Danielle Maries' new Instagram post peter was squealing he immediately called Ned telling him to come over. He ran to the movie/ TV room he went to Netflix and pulled up Legacies. 

Loki walked into the room confused as to why the boy was so excited. He just witnessed the man look at his phone squeal, call his friend, then run into this room.

"What are you doing?" Loki questioned Peter startling him. 

"New episode of Legacies just came out me and Ned are gonna rewatch season one before we watch the new one," Peter says smiling 

"What is Legacies and why are you so excited about it?" The god asks. Peter pats the seat next to him motioning for him to come over. Once Loki sits down Peter takes out his phone and searches the cast of Legacies and shows it to Loki.

"This" Peter points to Danielle "This is Danielle Marie she is one of the main characters for season 2. She plays Josie Saltzman and Bonnie Bennett. Oh, she is also a singer an amazing one at that" He sighs dreamily making Loki jealous.

"Why are you so fond over her" He hisses upset

"She- Watching her act and seeing her on the screen makes me feel warm on the inside you know?" Peter replies looking at Loki seeing him visibly upset. He pulls Loki into his embrace when F.R.I.D.A.Y. speaks up.

"Mr. Parker Ned is on his way up sir" The A.I. speaks up causing Peter to pull away from Loki he looks at the door and then back at Loki.

"You can watch it with us if you want?" He asks tilting his head to the side making him look like a puppy. Loki smiled at him and shook his head yes before standing up. 

"Where are you going"

"To get Lady Natasha and some others," Loki said smiling down at him before walking out of the room to see everyone sitting down in the living room.

"How did you even find the account?" Pietro asks

"It came up on my explore page and I tagged Wanda. The account is funny though and then eventually these idiots found it" Nat says pointing to Tony, Steve, Bucky, and Sam.

"Hey I am not an idiot I am a genius" Tony spoke up

"Pffft sure Oh hey Loki," Clint said seeing Loki walk into the room. He walked over to the group.

"Would anyone like to watch a show with Peter, ned, and I?" He asks politely looking around the group. There were waves of 'sure' and 'yes' as everyone got off of their spot on the couch and started walking to the Movie room.

"Loki I thought you said some not everyone" Peter laughed as everyone walked in.

"I didn't Thor and Valkrie are at new Asgard vision I somewhere, T'Challa and Shuri are in Wakanda, Scott is practicing magic, and Stephan and Carol are somewhere in the world" 

"Why did you not want us here Peter?" Sam asks sarcastically 

"N-no, no no of course I want you here. W-why-" Peter got cut off by sam laughing and he started blushing.

Wanda elbowed him walking over to Peter "He's just messing with you" she said messing up his hair. Sitting down next to him.

"So what are we watching?" Bucky asks

"Legacies" Ned speaks up excited Wanda looks surprised

"The spin-off of The vampire diaries and The originals?" 

"Yeah Ned and I are watching season one again before we watch the new season, With... drum roll please" Ned gives him a drum roll "Danielle Marie" Wanda gasps