❤︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1❤︎

𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮....

𝙽𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

During Class Bakugou seems to notice that Izuku has been ignoring him lately. He starts think of all the answers to why Izuku has been ignoring him lately.

Izuku on the other hand was pretty sad that he was ignoring his Childhood friend but decided to not think about it or it would hurt more. Izuku decided to ignore Bakugou that Past few Days and he plans on it staying like that. He is doing this becuase he doesn't want to be close to Bakugou anymore. You see Izuku has the Hanahaki disease, he has this disease because he has grown feelings for bakugou but he thinks that Bakugou doesn't have any feelings for him so he decides that it is best to ignore Bakugou so that he doesn't have anymore feelings for him.

Bakugou on the other hand has feelings for Izuku but doesn't realize it because of his big ego.

Both Bakugou, Izuku, and the rest of the class are in the Classroom. As soon as the Bell rings Mr.Aizawa unzips his yellow sleeping bag and comes out from behind his desk. Nobody, is surprised as they are used to this by now.

"Ok, Class today you have a Free day because don't bother me and we are Fine." Aizawa says as he is zipping up his Sleeping bag

The rest of the Class gets up and goes to their friends. The Bakusquad goes to Bakugou and The Dekusquad goes to Deku they all start talking in there own groups.

Soon the bell rings and they all head to the dorms. Deku walks a different direction and the Class tells him he is going the wrong way.

"I know. I have to do something." Izuku says smiling innocently

"Ok" The Class says

"Be Careful and come to the dorms before it get dark." Iida says

"Will do Iida." Izuku says smiling

As the Class heads to the Dorms. Bakugou stays behind and starts following Deku. Deku soon stops infront of the Hospital. Bakugou curiously follows deku in but so leaves the hospital as he can't enter because he doesn't know what room deku goes into.

When Deku get's back to the Dorms. Everyone is already in their dorm because they are all either texting someone or Sleeping. Bakugou was not infact sleeping. Bakugou was waiting in Deku's Dorm for when Deku came in. When Deku went into his Dorm Deku turned on the lights and saw Bakugou sitting on his bed.

"K-kacchan? What are you doing here?" Izuku smiles Nervously

"Where were you?" Katsuki says aggressively

"N-nowhere..." Izuku Stuttered

"Tell me the Truth Nerd...!" Katsuki said

"I-i w-was in t-the h-hospital..." Izuku said tears escaping his emerald eyes

"What were you doing in the Hospital?" Katsuki asked as he calmed down

"V-visiting my M-mom..." Izuku said crying loudly

As soon as Katsuki hear that he shot up not believing a Word Izuku. Katsuki was trying hard not to cry but failed miserably as Tears escaping his Ruby Red Eyes.

"W-why d-didn't you tell me?" Katsuki stuttered

"b-because I-i didn't think y-you would c-care." Izuku said silently crying

Katsuki was now even sadder as he put more of the pieces together and came up with the idea that Izuku didn't tell him because he was scared of him and because he didn't think that he(katsuki) would care.