A/N (Background)

Hello! This is my first ever story, and so it will be bloody terrible.

First, a warning, please read the warning before you read the story, thanks.

WARNING - Please don't read if you are sensitive Draco will be toxic, both Draco and Voldemort will physically hurt y/n. There is also a bit of sexual content.WARNING - There is eating disorders, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, drugs, smoking, drinking, addiction, physical harm, cursing, and other alarming things.

PLEASE DON'T READ IF THESE THINGS ARE TRIGGERING OR DISTURBING IN ANYWAY 

Name - Y/n Riddle (You're believed to be a Carrow)

Appearance - black hair, Dark brown eyes, light skin tone (you look exactly like Flora Carrow and Hestia Carrow but you have black hair instead of light brown.)

Age - 16

Year - 6th 

House - Slytherin

Blood-status - 3/4? Halfblood and Pureblood parents so we're going with 3/4

Parents - Adoptive parents are Aiden Carrow (father) Natalia Carrow (mother), But they died meaning  Amycus and Alecto Carrow are their "new parents"

Parents - Your real parents are Tom Riddle (Voldemort) and an unknown pureblood mother

Siblings - You have no blood-related sisters but for many years you believed Flora Carrow, Hestia Carrow, and you were identical triplets because you guys look alike and have the same birthday.

Friends - Danni Ellis (Made up), Noah Clarson (Made up), Draco Malfoy, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott

I do not own these characters (with the exception of Danni and Noah) they are J.K. Rowling characters.

---------

Oki now for the story! It might take me a long time to post them with school and all, but I'll try!