Lover boy

Jake walked in on the two hugging. Trying not to laugh at his bestfriend. "Okay Albert, as much as I'm glad you two got your reunion. I do have videos to film, so take your boyfriend and go." Albert's face flushed. "He's not my-" "don't wanna hear it. Now begone!" Albert huffed and rolled his eyes. Opting to pick up Kaden who only seemed to cling onto him.

Albert walked out with his treasure. Slipping him into the passenger seat. (Which was hard considering Kaden didn't seem to want to let go.) Albert hopped into the driver's seat. Quickly driving home. Albert didn't regret canceling his date with Kirsten, but he felt he might need to explain. I mean, he went because his bestfriend said it was an emergency.

Not because he knew Kaden was there. Although this felt all too good to be true. Albert was glad it was. Albert softly hummed as he entered his parking lot. Making sure to grab Kaden. Who again clung to him like a lifeline. Locking his car he then entered his house. Kirsten was watching Looney tunes on the tv.

Albert walked over to his girlfriend. She looked up than back at her show then back up confused. "Kaden?" She seemed as shocked as Albert was. "He was at Jake's house. Sorry for cancelling the date." Kirsten just tsked. "It's okay, I'm just glad he's alright!" She hugged them both happily.

"Now why don't you bring your lover boy into your room and help him get a shower? He stinks." Albert also smelt the awful smell of rotting flesh. Opting to ignore it mostly. "One he isn't my 'lover boy', two I was already planning on it." Albert stuck his tounge out. Then dragged Kaden to his bathroom.

Kaden hissed and clung to Albert. Refusing to let go. "Kaden you need a bath." The mentioned gave puppy dog eyes to Albert. Making Albert stiffen. "Kaden you need a bath." He repeated trying to pry Kaden off of him. "I don't wanna let go. You'll leave." Kaden pouted.

Albert almost looked sympathetic. Keyword, almost. "Ugh, what will it take to get you in the bath tub." "You staying with me?" Albert blushed and looked away. "If that's what it takes, yes." Kaden smiled and ushered Albert out if the bathroom. "I'll call you in when I'm ready."

Albert waited a bit. Before hearing a calming voice call his name. He opened the door and saw Kaden curled in the bath tub. Albert walked besides him. Kaden gave him 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. Asking Albert "wash my hair please." Albert did so joyously. He always loved Kadens fluffy hair. His rough hands had a stunning contrast of cotton candy curls.

Albert sighed happily. Back with who he truly loved. He quickly shook that thought off. Kirsten. Remember Kirsten. You love your girlfriend. Albert questioned how he even believed it true. He groaned out staring Kaden who was relaxing into the rough hands on his head.

"Are you alright?" Kaden still couldn't put a name to the face. Although he liked the owner of the face alot. Albert rubbed his face with the hand that wasn't tangled in Kadens hair. "Sorry I'm just stressed. I haven't seen you in forever yknow?" A small smile was sent his way. Making Kadens heart pound.

Albert finished washing Kadens hair. "You can finish cleaning up by yourself right?" Kaden looked away. Not wanting Albert to go. He sighed. "Yeah." Kaden would just simply quickly finish washing off. Yeah, that was a good idea! Albert nodded then left.

Kaden felt lonely.

End chapter