Slimecicle x reader//I love it//

your pov

It was just me in the house because Charlie went to go get groceries to stalk the house since we were almost out of everything. I got bored so I started to paint. I have always been onto painting, but Charlie doesn't know that. I sighed and got out my supplies and started stroking my canvas with this brush I had.

Charlie pov

I was almost done shopping I just had to get the eggs, milk, and flour. I went to go get them and checked out at self checkout so I could get done faster, hah, i'm so smart. I got done scanning all my things and started to walk out to the car

your pov(sorry for all of the pov changes</3)

I was almost done with the painting it was a painting of a lady with no face because I was to lazy to paint a face, so I planned out that she just wouldn't have a face. I got done with the painting and started cleaning up fast before Charlie got home to see it. I panicked when I heard the front door open up, so I hurried even faster but I wasn't fast enough. I looked up to see Charlie looking at me with a smile.

Charlie pov

I walked in the door to see y/n with painting supplies? I didn't know she painted. "you paint?" she nodded at me with a red face like she was embarrassed "sorry" she said "for what?" I asked "I don't know i just didn't think you would like my paintings" she shyly said "what do you mean? I love them" I said and warmly smiled at her and walked towards her. I pulled her into a long hug, she hugged back. "I love you" she said into my shoulder "I love you too, and your paintings"

(303 words)

a/n

hey! author here sorry for the short chapters I have just had really bad writers block:/ I would really appreciate it if you guys gave me requests please and thank you!

- finn