So, I have another OC to add to my growing collection. This OC, like many others, is the OC that gets beat up a lot lmao

     His name is Moray, and he's a dragon-shifter! He started off in a very steam-punk type of world working as a biologist, before being rocketed out to earth

His name is Moray, and he's a dragon-shifter! He started off in a very steam-punk type of world working as a biologist, before being rocketed out to earth. He, and his friend, ended up in Oklahoma where they met a small group that was willing to help the now lost 'aliens'. The group ended up getting tracked down by the FBI so they had to move around to avoid capture... it didn't really work as Moray had ended up getting caught after shifting to make sure everyone else got away.
     This ended up being a bad decision (shocker, I know) as he ended up being contained for questioning and tests, both physical and mental. This caused enough stress to get him stuck in between forms, causing even more stress on his body. He eventually grew too tired to listen to his morality and ended up completely destroying the laboratory he was kept in- making sure that everyone in the building was killed.
     Assuming that his friends had either died or left him for dead, he ran off to try and find a way to get back to his own planet. Hoping to find a cure and a safe place to raise the child he had had while being kept prisoner. All his attempts had proven futile, until he comes across another group. They struck a deal, if they could get him back to his home they could go too- as long as they kept their hands to themselves and didn't mess with the order of things back on Moray's planet.