Nekoma

It is the beginning of spring and the Nekoma team were waiting for their first years to arrive at the mall for their outing.

"Hey!"

Inouka, Lev, and Teshiro walked up to the rest of Nekoma. After heading inside the outdoor mall they walked around and had gotten boba. As they walked they were having a lively conversation with each other.

"Hey! Let's go get some ice cream!" Lev said excitedly. He looked like a kid with way too much energy.

"We just had boba. As your captain, I say no." Kuroo said to Lev trying to get him to calm down.

"Is that what you tell Tsuki when he wants more strawberry shortcake even after he already had three plates from different places?" Kenma says not even looking at Kuroo.

To say Kuroo was stunned would be true. He was frozen in place, blushing furiously.

"Ice cream, let's go!" Inouka and Lev cheered and started to walk in the direction of the ice cream store.

Buying their ice cream and eating it outside the shop looking at the people passing by on this nice spring day.

"Look at them. They kinda remind me of someone." Yamamoto used his spoon to point at two men.

The two gorgeous men were both wearing black outfits that matched but didn't.

The shorter boy appeared to be 14-16 and had black hair, 2 piercings (fake), and an ear cuff in each ear. He also had a black mask on. Wearing a black, ribbed, turtleneck crop top with two white stripes down the middle, that showed a hint of abs. The boy had a dark grey trench coat over it with black military-style high rise jeans, and platform shoes. The shoes had a white thick sole with a gap in the middle and had black on top.

(Shoes inspired by the Micheal Kors, women's, Olympian Canvas and Suede trainer. I really like them.)

The taller boy had an ear cuff on one ear, a bar in his ears (real, let me dream), and looked to be 17-18 years old. He, like the other boy, had a black face mask on. This boy wore a black slightly oversized jacket with gray straps hanging off and a white button-up shirt underneath. He was wearing plain black pants and boots that went up to his mid-calf. The boots had three straps around.

(Shoes inspired by the Doc Martin's, women's, Kristy Mid-calf faux fur leather boots. I like the style much better than their men's shoes.)

To say these men were gorgeous was an understatement.

They had an aura about them that made them feel untouchable. The only sign that they were together was that they were holding hands and were obviously on a date.

"Is that... Shibayama?!" Yaku said, kinda loudly and very shocked.

"No. Shibayama has a family thing." Teshiro said.

"He is a human being and lied." Fukunaga said and pointed at the two as Shibayama turned his head to the side and his mask was lowered so they saw his face.

"That is fi-" Kuroo said but paused as he saw the other person turn his head to the side with his mask also down.

"Is that Kuguri Naoyasu from Nohebi?" Inouka said quinting to try to get a better look at the boy.

"Lets go talk to him-" Lev was about to stand up as Kuguri kissed Shibayama's cheek.

The smaller boy had a massive blush and raised his mask and walked past the taller boy but was grabbed. Kuguri picked up Shibayama while Shibayama was kicking his legs and arms out, giggling. It was a cute sight to behold and Kuroo got a little jealous that he wasn't with his Moonshine right now.