[CHAPTER 1: SPOOKY HOUSE]

Rustle.... rustle
There was small rustling noises coming from an ally, sounding the sound of movement every so often. You could hear the click click from the sound of heels against the pavement of the sidewalk... "This better be a good one....."
The heel clicks got louder and louder as the person came closer, finally reaching the ally and stopping for a second. The person was a women, possibly middle age and a rather nice height other than the heels. The women went to walk away only to get tackled violently, letting out a cut off scream before silence...

The area was sound with the sound of movement, a person tossing the women onto their shoulder and starting to walk. The person was a solid 6 or so feet tall, with a masculine and slightly slim body.... what was off was for the fact they had a lemon for a head.
The off creature walked down the street, the women's body draped over it's shoulder. The creature hummed a tune, heading into a small neighborhood and to a small purplish house.
It pulled out a pair of keys, unlocking the door and going in. They locked the door behind them and headed towards the basement. "Another one Lemon? This is the third one this month...." another woman stood by the door. "Of course another one, you can't expect me to not need to eat" The person, now known as Lemon replied. "Well Skid and Pump wanna go out somewhere, thought you might wanna tag along" The women hummed, trodding over to the kitchen.
"Well, where are they gonna go for today?" Lemon asked, quickly going into the basement and putting the body into a freezer. "They said something about going to that one abandoned looking building, think it's where that music was coming from last week" the women stood at the top of the stairs, a paper lunch bag in hand.
"Thanks Lila..." Lemon hummed taking the bag from the smaller women. "Of course, the kids love you... even if your all... ya'know" The women nodded, walking over to the kitchen again.
"You know you didn't have to let me sta-" "MR. SPOOKY FRUIT!!" The door slammed open, two children clambering in. "Geezus kids, you didn't have to almost break the door..." Lemon mumbled, taking a piece of meat out of the fridge and chewed on it. "Sorry Mr. Spooky Fruit.." "We were just excited..!!" The two kids finished each other sentences, jumping around the tall creature. "Well if you two are that excited then you guys should start going!" Lila happily stated.
          "Yeah! Let's go to spooky house!" The two kids grabbed onto Lemon's hands, somehow immediately teleporting all three of them in front of the house. "Still amazes me on how you guys do that...." Lemon mumbled once more, checking the bag for a second. "Look! It's da spooky house!" The skeleton like child exclaimed, while the pumpkin like one was jumping up and down.
           "Sure is Skid..." Lemon replied to the Skeleton dressed child "What do you think was making that noise from last week in here..?". "We dunno! But we did hear that uh..... Miku boy from last time from here!" The pumpkin kid grinned.
           "....you sure it was those two... Pump?" Lemon sneered at the mention of the two, "Mhm! They were fun to sing with..!" Pump happily said. "Well alright then....let's go exploring now!".
          The two spooky kids ran into the building, the lemon creature following slowly behind. Skid ran up the stairs to investigate while Pump snuck into the kitchen. Lemon stood there for a second before walking past the stair and into the hall. He walked past a couple of rooms, being oblivious of the odd aspects of the area. He stopped suddenly, looking at one of the old photos...
         The picture contained evidence of a family, two purple skinned humanoids and one small human like baby with short dark red hair.
          Lemon stared at it with rage building up inside him, but decided calmed down and see what Pump was up to. He dragged his lanky body towards the kitchen.
          "PUMP- PUT THAT DOWN-" said Pumpkin yelped and dropped a bag of outdated chips, which were expired. "Sorry Mr. Spooky Fruit.... I was curious" Pump frown, looking down at the floor. Lemon sighed, crouching down besides the child "I know your curious, but things in this house can be dangerous.... like those chips".
          Pump gave a confused expression "why are the chips dangerous Mr. Spooky Fruit...?". Lemon sighed, "it's because it's expired and that can make you sick.." "oh-".
There was a small crash, causing Lemon to jump up and go look. He sped walked up the stairs and into a room, seeing Skid and a mic stand laying on the floor. "What happened here?!" "Uh- I was trying to see what was on the shelf!" Skid pointed at an item on the shelf, it seemingly being moved slightly just now. Lemon sighed "you could've just called me... you could've gotten hurt...", "sorry Mr. Spooky Fruit....".
"It's fine Skid..... here, lemme help" Lemon picked up the skeleton child, allowing him to grab the item.
It was a small square game disc, addressed in pastel colors and a title reading "Senpai•Dating•Simulator". "A dating sim game....?" Lemon looked at the cover, cringing a little. "It was giving me spooky vibes!" Skid exclaimed happily, opening the case.... to nothing inside, "Awh....."
"Don't be down Skid! I'm sure it's somewhere here!!" Pump jumped up and down, having followed Lemon up the stairs. "Yeah! Let's go look around!" Skid happily replied, jumping out of Lemon's arms and trotting down the stairs with Pump following down.
"What am I gonna do with those two...." Lemon sighed once again, pulling some meat out of the paper bag and slowly going down the stairs.
There was a sudden loud static noise, a gasp and the sound of a door hitting the wall coming after. Lemon looked confused, quickly going over to the noise.
There was a dark reddish pink light being shown from a room, the two children looking in now getting accompanied by the lemon. A small computer sat in the middle of the room, a small figure curled up in the middle of the screen.
Lemon expression crumpled up, he went past the children, while telling them to stay, and up to the small computer. "What the.......?" He muttered, moving a hand towards a keyboard that was connected to it. "P̡l̛͘e̵͡a̵s͏͠e̶͘͠..͘͞.͏̴̵g̴̕.̡͡..̢g̡̕͝e̸̴̢t͝ ͜͞m҉͏e̷̡͜ ͠o̸̸U͏͘T͜͜-̛" The figure slammed against the screen, it starting to glitch out.
Lemon didn't flinch, but grew concerned and looked around the computer "how do I...". "F̸̂́͛̀͊̇̅̉Į̴ͦ͝Ń̛̐ͦ͂̓S̵ͪ͗̿ͦH̡̏̉ͤ̉͜͝ ̧̆͆ͭ͆ͨͯ͜͞T͑ͯͤ̂̓͐̀͆͘Ḩͦ͂̈́̒̿ͯ́͜E͛ͫͪͧ͛̊ ͦG̶̎̈́ͬ̓̚͞-̃ͣ́ ̸̆ͧ̾̌̀R̸ͧ̐͂̄̑͘ ̵̇͂̄ͥ̋͞E̋ͭ́̉̊҉X͋͌͆̎ͥ̅̐ͦ͌҉͜C̃̇͏E̵̎̈̄̓̉̚҉L̡̈́͑́̋͜͡Ľ̽͑ͫ͌̃̍̽̆́͘E̵ͤ̐̋͛̅̒̈́ͧ͌N̛ͪ͊̂̿̃̇͟T̨͋̅̒̿͊ͮ ̶̾ͯ̔̀̔ͤ̌Oͫ̾N̶̢͌̈̋ͥ ͗̈́̍͌ͪ͂ͯ̽͗F̾͟͠I̡ͬͦ̆́͝Ř̿ͥ̀͡S̎́̒̉ͣŤ̓͂ͨ̀ͯ̿ ̍ͩ̐̌̄̓̈́͏̶͠D̴͛ͤÄ̴̡́̈́ͦ̋̚͏Y͒͒ͮ̆̇̑-̨̛̈́̅̀ ̧ͩͪͤ̍̉̋͛̔Fͭ̃͛ͭ̅̑̚͝R̵̄́̊̈̈́́͞E̅ͮ̉E̵̛ͦ͋͑P̃̂ͫ̆͋̂̃̌́͝L̃ͫͯA̴ͪͨ̀́Yͨ̅̉͟-ͣ̾̈ͣͥ҉̨" The figure yelped out, before the screen crashed and went dark.
          Lemon and the two children stared at the computer for a long time, eventually deciding to take the game out after realizing the computer was good for. "Skid, gimme the game case, it'll be safer for whoever's in this" "okay Mr.Spooky Fruit!!" The child handed the case to the demon, allowing the demon to put the game into the case.
          The three people stood there for a while, an awkward silence in the air. "Can we go home now Mr.Spooky fruit?" Pump mumbled, receiving a 'yeah we can' from the lemon.
          All three peculiar people trotted down the stairs and out the door, putting everything back... except for the game. The left the house and left to home.... maybe they could help that poor soul...

—————————————
Words: 1263

A/n: Thanks for reading the first chapter of this serious joke!!! I'm just gonna warn ya'll here that this book contains an alternate version of Senpai and will have slow updates- I do hope you enjoy this book!!

Words including A/n: 1307