Found/prologue

3rd person POV

"So why do we have to do this again?" Loona asks blitzo

"Because Loonie, we have to make sure our client is happy, so if we bring back the knife that kaleb dude used to kill Adam, we get paid handsomely." Blitzo says

Loona groans in annoyance, but none the less, follows her father.

Blitzo gets into the house and Loona just sighs in annoyance, taking watch.

She starts to pull out her phone but something feels weird, there's a sound in the distance, then she relies it's crying. Loona looked at Blitzo noticing it's not coming from his direction, she decides to follow the sound of said crying.

She also doesn't know why she was so interested in knowing who was crying. She isn't exactly one to give "two fucks" about that.

She quickly tracks down the sound and is shocked to find a boy around 11 with white hair, an orange polo, and blue jeans shivering laying down asleep on a bench

She looks down and finds he is covered in bruises and cuts all over his body, including one about three inches that is going to most definitely leave a scar.

While Loona didn't know much about earthly laws, or give a shit about them for that matter, she knew this had to be illegal.

She hears Blitzo call her name and makes a quick decision to pick up the sleeping boy and lift him up, noticing his back was still bleeding,

'Shit, who the fuck does this!?!' She thinks looking down at the kid, 'hang in there kid'

She sees blitzo in front of her

"About fu- who is that?" He asks

"I don't know and I don't care about your questions right know." She says honestly but with enough growl to make blitzo listen to her

"Ok, but let's go." He says as they both land back at the I.M.P. building.

"Alright, I'm going to put the kid to bed, then I'm going to, you got the costumer?" Loona asks and blitzo nods in agreement

"Alright, go ahead, good job today sweetie, we'll figure out more tomorrow." Blitzo says

Loona gently put the kid on her bed and proceeded to stretch, popping her back in the process.

She injects a clean needle into her body to get some blood, since the kid lost a lot of it

"Sorry kid, but, your about to be fucked up with syphilis I guess." She winced unnoticed by her giving the kid blood.

"Hope you can figure something out, I can try helping I guess, I can handle it, but I'm not sure if you can, hell, I'll say you can't, your too young and... alive? to have to deal with this." Loona says honesty to no one, well that heard her anyway.

"Uh, this has been a rough day." She looks at Lincoln in worry though, something she hasn't felt for a while "I hope I can help you kid, I really do."

Loona gets in bed and starts to go to sleep, knowing she has a long day ahead of her, but, luckily or not so lucky, she has to explain to the kid what's going on as soon as he wakes up. Soon she's completely asleep, but what she didn't know was a certain smiling demon felt something was off.

-at an undisclosed location-
"Hmm, what was that, I don't know but I will figure out, I wonder if they can be friend, or if I will have to DESTROY THEM, but that's a question for a few days from now, right now there's a certain hotel I have to go to, to secretly laugh at the ones who go there actually thinking, fixing sinners works, but hey, could be free damn entertainment." The red smiling demon says transforming into a deer all of a sudden and going off.