Get on the bed.

PJ'S POV

The kidnappers shove us into Dans room next door, almost punching our backs to get us to move.
I end up tripping upon my own to feet and having to compose myself, falling against Chris who supports me back on my feet again.
I of course want to make sure they don't hurt Chris but after what happened to Davis I'm sure Watson needs some comfort.

I mean Dan defiantly did.

Just after we come into the room two masked blokes drag Davis' body in too, making Watson widen his eyes and scramble into the corner of the room. I clench my fists and scowl towards the unmasked guy who apparently knows Dan and Phil.

"You're sick. You're sick in the mind." I spit, Chris placing a hand on my shoulder to calm me. He knows how I get when I'm angry, I won't turn physical but I'll say things that will get me into trouble.
The guy just smirks and shakes his head before walking out.
"Asshole." I mumble.

And there's the stupid thing.

"What?" He growls, freezing at the door frame.
I gulp slightly as he turns to me and raises an eyebrow.
"Did you just insult me, boy?" He questions stepping forward.

I shake my head reluctantly and flinch back as he raises his hand, but just as he's about to swing at me Chris intercepts, making the kidnappers fist collide into his face instead.
"Ah fuck!" Chris whimpers, cupping his cheek. I look down at him with concern but can't help him.
I can't kneel down otherwise this guy will kick me or something.

The kidnapper scoffs at Chris rubbing his jaw before fully walking out, locking the door.

I turn around to check on Chris and to my surprise Watson is already helping him, even though his friend is laying dead beside him.

I always wonder what kind of past Watson had?
He doesn't seem that affected by violence and also knows a lot of medical training.
He is smart but oblivious. That's why him and Davis make such a good team, they fit like a puzzle.
Watson has the physical skills and Davis has the brains. The perfect team.

Watson carefully moves Chris' jaw slightly, making him whimper but not scream out in pain. "It should be fine, just try not to sleep on that side of your face." He informs and manages a weak smile.
I sigh and sit down, leaning my back against the door and bringing my legs to my chest.

This is all so fucked up. We knew that Dan and Phil were in danger and yet Chris and I were stupid enough to not even let them know.
Well apparently Dan knew from a letter or something, but even so we should have been prepared for this.

Who knows what they're going to do to them, let alone us, the observers of the crime.
I don't even want to imagine how Dan and Phil are both feeling having to go through all this mayhem again.

I look over at Watson who glances over at Davis, his breathing stutters and he turns away almost immediately, trying so hard to just hold back his emotions.

His reaction is so much more different to what Dans was to Phil when he was 'dead'. He was a wreck.
But Watson... I don't even know. He's reserved about everything.
I thought I knew these two but there's much more to them.

"Are you okay?" Chris asks Watson softly, leaning against Dans bed.

Watson shakes his head and sniffs. "I doubt I ever will be okay again." He replies.

"Oh don't be so cheesy." A low croaked voice suddenly sounds from where Davis is led.
We all widen our eyes as Davis starts moving and shuffling. He manages to sit up and open his eyes at us. He stretches and clicks his back before waving.
"Surprise." he chimes sarcastically and with the least amount of enthusiasm in the world.